any cincinnati ohio u2 fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
or u2 fans from around the area. i j ust went to my local cd store and they said if i get 5 or more people to pre-order the new u2 cd that they can get it in the thursday before it comes out. let me know if any one around the area and we can get it early!!!

Dude, are you serious?! I'm here at UC!!! I just pre-ordered the disc from Barnes and Noble, but hey, if this is true....then hell yeah!

I go to University of Dayton.....so I'm kind of close to Cincy. Ah who am I kidding? I'm not a Cincinnati U2 fan :sad:

pianorocker and everyone here is what to do

i dont know the exact number of the store but it is the "cd warehouse" offf of kempere road by tri county mall. there is penn station and a convienent store right next to it. the owners name who told me this and took my order is named kelley. ok, while typing this i looked up the number, here it is.

(513) 772-3472

Hi! My g/f and I are from Covington,KY so we're about 5 min away from Cincy lol. We're both huge U2 fans but we're away at school at UK. Rock on fellow Cincy U2 fan!:wink:

yeah!!! My sister ended up getting HTDAAB at the Target on Ridge Road.....who didn't even know they had the album until she asked, and they found the unopened box of discs in the back room.:ohmy: :ohmy: :eyebrow:

RickFly said:
pianorocker and everyone here is what to do

i dont know the exact number of the store but it is the "cd warehouse" offf of kempere road by tri county mall. there is penn station and a convienent store right next to it. the owners name who told me this and took my order is named kelley. ok, while typing this i looked up the number, here it is.

(513) 772-3472

I'm a couple hours south on I-75 and I remember driving by there on the way home from Thanksgiving. We stopped at the McDonald's by the mall if that's really the place I'm thinking of. (Terrible service there, btw - but the food was fresh.)

Back
Top Bottom