Any Atlantic Canadians here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm nearly in New Brunswick. I have about...5 places where I could cross the border into Canada.

My favorite haunt in college was one particular bar in Grand Falls, NB

so I send out a big :wave: to my Canadian neighbors

lol just for the bars. Ive often crossed for chips ( we don't get the cool flavors like you guys get! ) and mint aero bars...oh and smarties. Living in a border town is soooo cool hehehe

nope no smarties in Maine. Smarties here aren't yummy chocolate goodness like in Canada. American Smarties are little tiny tart sugar candies....which are also good but not as good as Canadian Smarties :D

Yeah Im going to Boston in December, catching 2 shows.

I wish I could get to the shows.. but when I realized they were touring again things were already sold out :( Oh well! Hearing peoples reviews and seeing the pictures helps me feel like I'm kind of there ;)

I kind of wanted to see them in Montreal. The venue there is sooooooo much nicer than the one in Boston. Plus Montreal is a beautiful city and I'm madly in love with it.

I called SRO Entertainment...or Livingston or whatever it's called out of New Brunswick as they were offering travel packages to Montreal. The price was outrageous so I passed.

yeah, i saw the bus tours advertised around here and they were rather steep.

i'm going to see them in toronto in two and a half weeks!

:hyper:

sad that it's taken me this bloody long to see them live, but better late than never.

montreal :drool:

wooohoo dandy, I'm glad you are seeing them.

You know, Ive always wanted to see Toronto. I hope you take some pics and post them

the international film festival is going on right around the same time as the u2 show, so there will be loads of celebrity stalking and pictures!

Hope you have a great time Dandy, and bring us back a review of the show. They're even playing in Ottawa on my birthday!! Ack! What I'm doing now is keeping glued to different radio stations in case maybe one of them has a contest or something.

I hope you get tix somewhere Raven. I dont know how ticketmaster in Canada is doing it...but ticketmaster here in the states keeps releasing little bits of tickets here and there. For example, the night of one of the first set of boston shows I got on TM just for laughs and I ended up pulling a really good seat! Too bad I live so far away or I would have snatched it right up.

i hope you get some tickets, too Raven. i'm dying to see them in ottawa, too--my favourite city! that would be an awesome way to celebrate your birthday.

i will report back with a full review and hopefully some piccies, i promise!

dandy said:

i'm going to see them in toronto in two and a half weeks!

sad that it's taken me this bloody long to see them live, but better late than never.

Which show?! I'm seeing them in TO on the 12th.

Cool! Alas, no GA for me. :( I was on TicketMaster the second they went on sale and managed to get a pair of GAs, but when I clicked on the validation page, I got a stupid error and lost them! At least I managed to get lower bowl tickets immediately after that, though. They're perpendicular to the stage, just five rows up from the back of GA. Should still be a blast!

Did you go see the Stones Dandy? I read it was a pretty good show. They also said on the news that they're working on something for next year too.

Wouldn't it be nice if they could get U2 here:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom