Any Atlantic Canadians here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, you couldn't have paid me to go anywhere near that place! from what i saw on the news, it looked like it was amazing, though.

i actually had an argument with my family last night about who might come next. u2 won't be on tour next summer, at least not around these parts, and i can't see them making a special trip to moncton.

:lol:

maybe next tour, though...

tomorrow's the big day!

:hyper:

we saw bono today at the ACC, actually, but there were a ton of people around so he didn't stop. he just waved and apologized for not stopping. my first bono sighting!

my adventure is over, i fly home tomorrow. :(

but it has been the best week ever! i had 5 different bono spottings, and i actually got to meet bono and edge last night! i scored tickets to both gigs, and they were unbelievable. i wanna stay for the rest of the week with the cool kids and see the other two gigs! :wah:

i'll post more details when i get home.

:heart:

Oh wow! Congrats on meeting Bono and Edge! That must've been awesome! The shows sounded like they must have been great, glad to hear you had a great time. Looking forward to hearing more about it :D

that is just wonderful dandy!! Im so happy you got to meet them. I look forward to hearing all about it

Well I tried checking the Corel Centre website for possible tickets and all it said was they were sold out. So I went over to the Bell Centre, Montreal website and for a minute it looked like I was getting somewhere. Didn't say sold out or anything, but then after several times trying there was nothing available. :madspit:

Arrrrrg! As the pirates would say ;)

i know, i did the same thing. but i will find tickets to the ottawa/montreal shows if it's the last thing i do!

piccies :hyper:

bonocar2.jpg

edge1.jpg

bono13.jpg

:combust:

Last edited:
the shows were both fabulous. i had GA for the monday night show, which was awesome. miss sarajevo! i will follow! electric co! and fast cars!

had a seat for the wednesday show, which wasn't nearly as fun, but at least i was there. everyone in my section was lame and sitting on their arses, going for drinks during sunday bloody sunday... :mad: but it was all worth it for that 13 minute version of bad, with daniel lanois to boot!

:combust:

montreal, here i come!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom