Annual Joshua Tree road trip in January. (Gathering) Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
How about it?

You guys/gals want to do this again?
For those that did not get to do the trip before, here's a sample of what happened last year;

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

JT1-11-2009crew.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

anyone up for it again??????
:)

Btw, we can do it in January or February...I am starting this thread to have extra time to set this up.

Good times.:cocktail:

Sounds good. Who knows maybe I won't have to work that night again so I don't have to turn back around after only a few hours there.

Aw, I'd love to. Don't know if I can, as I can't really take more time off but we'll see as it gets closer. I have MLK day off and we have a weird 4 day weekend at the end of Feb too.

Remembering what the ranger said to us last time, I think that if a lot of people are interested in going, maybe it would be better to split into two groups going on two different days.

Unless I win lotto I won't be joining you lovelies next time round . . . but I did find the perfect drink for you all to take on your next pilgramage :)

joshua06.jpg

Cheers :kiss:

I would like to go if I have the money and time and I'd like to find this wine to bring along for the occasion!! Brilliant find! I'd like to rideshare with someone too if that works out. Thanks for starting this up again Carlos! :applaud:

WOW......ad love to join y'all there in that there desert. If i win the lotto....al deffo make it one year. its on my list of things to do:up:

I would like to go if I have the money and time and I'd like to find this wine to bring along for the occasion!! Brilliant find! I'd like to rideshare with someone too if that works out. Thanks for starting this up again Carlos! :applaud:

I would be interested in carpooling if that works out. :wink:

I was thinking about this yesterday, this time, if possible, we should get to the tree earlier and then (if it's not too far away) go to Zabrinske Point as well. I'd love to see that place!

Zabrinske Point :love: Would love to go there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom