Annual Joshua Tree road trip in January. (Gathering) Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thug life... chillin' at the tree

DSC01343.jpg

So this morning I'm gathering my things for a shoot in downtown LA and I found my digital point and shoot camera in a hidden pocket of my backpack. I thought I left it at home :doh:
can't wait to see more pics!!!

Great pics EdgeO! And great to FINALLY meet you for realz!!... and not just your shirt or your guitar :doh: :lol:
Outsider, I do that sort of thing all the time too! I'll bet the photos you did get are going to be outstanding though.
Cleasai, Bonofox, Jmath, and Christie... so sorry you all didn't make it this year. :hug: Trevor we were all hoping you would make it at breakfast. You were missed :hug:
Great to meet you at breakfast too Jmath and hopefully you will get to the tree next year.
Oh yeah and Redkat at breakfast! Nice to see you again too! :)

Ok I will be resizing pics and posting probably all day today... just testing the size on this one. Thanks again for the great day everyone!

jt2-27-20101.jpg

So sad that Trevor, Christie and Jim were not able to attend.
Also missing out on Rick and Char for breakfast, but it was great to have Redkat and Jim there joining us. Great breakfast btw.

Thank you for driving the whole way Maryann :heart:
Great pics and video , Jeff!!!!
The lunch at the point was delicious as well.
Also many thanks to Cathleen, Charlie and the girls. :heart:
Having them along with Dev, Ethan and Vasthy was truly a great time.

The point is just.............amazing, I said that I would not be able to describe it and I won't even try. You just have to experience it in person.
I conversation was so much fun inside the U2 party bus. :lol:

"..........Adam mostly"
:lol:

Good times.

Everything Carlos said with a couple emphases:

1. Thank you, Maryann for driving the entire way and getting us back safe, even with those few scary moments with the brakes;

2. Thank you to Charlie, Comet and the girls, for leading the way and being our lighthouse in rain, snow and dark of the desert. Thank you so much.

3. To everyone in the Disco-Party bus, thanks for the AMAZING company. On, literally, less than 3 hours sleep and 12 hours trapped inside a moving van, I didn't fall asleep once because you all are such amazing, fascinating people with great stories and wonderful senses of humor.

I had an absolutely great time. Much :heart: and thanks to you all.

:D

I just this minute made it home - it's raining here of course! - and had to check this thread. Thanks, Jeff for posting your pics already *rightclicksave* MORE MORE MORE! I'm still kicking myself about forgetting my cameras.

But yes, what Vasthy and Carlos and Cathleen and Ethan and Jeff have said. What a wonderful day. Thank you all for giving me exactly what I needed.

And to those that made it for breakfast - so good to see you!

And to those who missed it this time around - hopefully you can make it next time (I wonder how long before someone starts the "2011 Joshua Tree Trip" thread :giggle: )

I miss y'all already and can't wait for JUNE!!!

Here are a few more from my little camera. I'm still downloading Chelsea's black and white pics from her camera. (By the way for any of you who keep track in the Interferencers you have met thread, Chelsea is 5thMarauder ;)

jt2-27-20103.jpg

jt2-27-20104.jpg

zp2-27-20101.jpg

zp2-27-20102.jpg

zp2-27-20103.jpg

Breathtaking, Comet! :heart: Is she the one to your right in the group photos?

That's Outsider in the photos next to me. My daughter isn't in these yet, but they will be in some that will get posted soon :)

zp2-27-20103.jpg

:love: Gorgeous. I love desert photos.

:grumpy: why am I unable to reply with the photos!? :der:

Thanks. I was going to post more of mine until I saw my daughters pics, I'll be posting some soon, they're better than mine :lol:

and your post was just missing a bracket and had a "enter" (or return?) space there instead, not sure why it did that when you quoted but Interference does that to me sometimes too.

Great to see you guys are safe and sound. When it was hailing here, I was a little worried. Ahem.. I also sorta figured one of you would be texting fb updates.

I love the snowcapped mountains in the background.

So sad that Trevor, Christie and Jim were not able to attend.
Also missing out on Rick and Char for breakfast, but it was great to have Redkat and Jim there joining us. Great breakfast btw.

Thank you for driving the whole way Maryann :heart:
Great pics and video , Jeff!!!!
The lunch at the point was delicious as well.
Also many thanks to Cathleen, Charlie and the girls. :heart:
Having them along with Dev, Ethan and Vasthy was truly a great time.

The point is just.............amazing, I said that I would not be able to describe it and I won't even try. You just have to experience it in person.
I conversation was so much fun inside the U2 party bus. :lol:

"..........Adam mostly"
:lol:

Good times.

Boom CHA, BOOM CHA - DiscoPartyBus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom