Annual Joshua Tree road trip in January. (Gathering) Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barring?????? :shifty:

bar⋅ring
  /ˈbɑrɪŋ/
–preposition
excepting; except for: Barring accidents, I'll be there.

–verb (used with object)
29. to equip or fasten with a bar or bars: Bar the door before retiring for the night.
30. to block by or as if by bars: The police barred the exits in an attempt to prevent the thief's escape.
31. to prevent or hinder: They barred her entrance to the club.
32. to exclude or except: He was barred from membership because of his reputation.
33. to mark with bars, stripes, or bands.

^ I was noting that in the previous post you'd made a comment about 'drama' and there happens to be a drama teacher in attendance for this trip. Then in your next post you used the word 'bar' which is ironic, since you're a LAWYER!!!

:reject:

^ I was noting that in the previous post you'd made a comment about 'drama' and there happens to be a drama teacher in attendance for this trip. Then in your next post you used the word 'bar' which is ironic, since you're a LAWYER!!!

:reject:

ah! Then your {:heart: Movie} Shawshank Redemption AVI is even more fitting!

:lmao: :lmao:

Apparently, I keep coming up with these puns that I'm not intending and only realizing after zooey points them out to me! I'm like Bono: Edge knows what the lyrics are about before Bono does. hahahaha ;-)

Aw, I'm the Edge to your Bono :love:

:cute:

I feel an UTEOTW BATTLE coming on in the middle of the desert! :evil: :hyper:

:corn::corn:

sorry for crashing your thread zu, Fritz & Co..... I thought maybe you had already had your trip. I was looking purty :camera: pics! :D

bye now.........

:wave:

hey guys/gals, where is this at;????

U2GhostTown2.jpg

It's Bodie and it isn't on our route. It's farther north. (closer to central CA and near the NV state line) I have been past the turn off to get there and always want to find the time to go but haven't recently.

We should also stop at the telephone poles spot where there are some U2 photos. I know they are on the road we'll be on if we can find the right ones. (Martha? :hmm: )

Getting :hyper: about stopping at telephone poles in the middle of the desert... :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom