Annual Joshua Tree road trip in January. (Gathering) Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna need a bigger van.

scheider.jpg

^this made me laugh....

I'm down with the van too. zooey, no problem on pitching in for the rental and gas of course. I can help w/the return or whatever you need, you know that. :sexywink:

zooey's party van loose in the streets of Cali....:love:

Random joke posting;

A blonde in Las Vegas goes up to the Coke machine, puts in a dollar, and gets a Coke.

She puts in another dollar and gets another Coke.

Finally, the man behind her says, “Hey, lady. Do you think I could use the machine?”

She replies, “F*ck off! Can’t you see I’m winning?”

So according to this thread, the only ppl in the Zooey's Party Bus are
1) FitzChivalry
2) Edge-Orchestra
3) Nic
4) Carlos
5) Dev
6) and ME

Jmath isn't sure he can do the whole ZP thing since he has an early golf game in San Diego the next morning :|

I'll PM BF1, Outsider and Cleasi before I make the final arrangements, cuz if it's just 6 of us, I can get a min-van and it might be a little bit cheaper and easier to drive.

WOW! I haven't checked this this thread in a week and in my absence it looks like this trip has gotten a whole lot more interesting. :wink:

It is true, I have a work "meeting" in Chula Vista on Sunday morning. I'm still in for this trip though but I'm not sure I can squeeze in both the tree and ZP. Is everyone going to both or is anyone else thinking of leaving after the tree? I'd be happy to drive.

Ummm, no. :lol: Whatever I "did there" was purely accidental. Oh, the DRAMA!-free part. I get it. Yeah, I wish I could take credit for such craftiness . . . but no. I really just meant I'm sick of my friends with their drama, and I need to be around some normal, well-balanced people.

And aside from that well, barring disaster, I know the trip is going to be AWESOMESAUCE! :D

The Zooey Bus of U2 Goodness sounds good to me. And apparently, as per some, it comes with Awesome Sauce. Who knew?!?!

:applaud::wave::lol::D

Zooey's Party Bus are
1) FitzChivalry
2) Edge-Orchestra
3) Nic
4) Carlos
5) Dev
6) and ME

Jmath isn't sure he can do the whole ZP thing since he has an early golf game in San Diego the next morning :|

I'll PM BF1, Outsider and Cleasi before I make the final arrangements, cuz if it's just 6 of us, I can get a min-van and it might be a little bit cheaper and easier to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom