American University (Washington D.C.) Students?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Well, I'm officially moved in to my room at American University, and I'm already aching to meet some U2 fans somewhere. Anywhere here atend AU? If you do, we have some serious hanging-out to do. ;)

I did go there!! Hade a huge Bono poster in my room at Letts!! Great school-great town!! Have fun.

Hmm, I don't have my cell phone cable with me so I can't post any pictures yet. I will eventually though.

I went to Georgetown & now live in Friendship Heights. Welcome to the hood!

ugh, friendship heights. :tsk: that's for the yuppies.

all the cool kids are in Columbia Heights, dodging bullets and thwarting muggers. :cool:

Irvine511 said:

all the cool kids are in Columbia Heights, dodging bullets and thwarting muggers. :cool:

:wink: Nothin' like having your car broken into every 6 months! :lol:

My cousin's daughter graduated from Georgetown last year. And went back for a Masters or something else this past year :scratch: Don't know anyone at AU :shrug:

We DC folk gotta get together one night and hang out. Party and watch Zoo TV Sydney! :rockon:

Irvine511 said:

And shoppers!:wink:

Lancemc said:
We DC folk gotta get together one night and hang out. Party and watch Zoo TV Sydney! :rockon:

That sounds good to me. :yes:

If anyone puts something together (I'm too lazy at the moment), be sure to PM me or email me (utooguy@gmail.com)!

redhotswami said:

Columbia Heights is where the party's at! :rockon:

But we have Max's Best ice cream in Glover Park. There is NO better ice cream in DC/VA/MD---and yes, I've tried them all. :wink:

Anyone doing anything for Halloween? The party we were going to go to Tuesday night just got cancelled & we have costumes. We're thinking of going to Max's for ice cream in costume...did it last year. :D Anyone want to join in? Costumes required! :wink:

Sounds like fun, but there's already like five dozen halloween parties going on on campus here, haha, and I don't even know what my costume is going to be yet. Hmm, I better get crackin on that.

Ice cream in costume!!!! :love:

Although my heart is in The Heights, I'm stuck all the way out in the armpit of VA during the academic season. However I should be in the area Nov 16 for about 10 days...and then most of december.

Back
Top Bottom