Am I the only one in San Francisco??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SailorJi

Babyface
**waves** hello from San Francisco!! There seems to be a shortage of fans from here. I wear my u2 concert tee around the city...hoping someone would stop me and say, "You a U2 fan?"
"yeah"
"OMIGOD!!! I love U2!!!"
...and so on and so on...

if you see anybody wearing a u2 shirt...stop them and say hello...cause i know we hardcore u2 fans are a rare breed.

------------------
Sylvia (SylviaJi@pacbell.net)
--------------------
"The world is often a wicked place, when you look around, but it's also full of beauty...and beauty is the consolation prize really...and we just have to find more of it and we have to look for it in unexpected places...its not just in those fashion spreads, that's not real beauty...There is beauty to be found in everyday things." --Bono

Hey I live in Redwood City!
smile.gif

I know how you feel though.. most people I meet around here either like that hip hop shiat or some boy band. I have only one friend that is a true U2 fan and she lives in San Diego.
frown.gif

------------------
~On your knees boy~

Visit my website! Pics of Me! Pics of U2!
http://home.earthlink.net/~cvecchio8850

Well, I don't live in SF, but like 2 hours away from it!!
biggrin.gif
I'm in the Capital!!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

HI everyone!

I live in San Francisco and commute to Stanford, and in those 35 miles have yet to meet a U2 fan!!

I wear my concert t-shirts and get no reaction.

Where are you????

Hi-
I live in the city! I have quite a few friends here that are U2 fans - guess I tend to gravitate towards those who love them as well.
Do you think if/when they come back in the fall they will play Oakland, or San Jose again? Somewhere I heard a rumor Oakland next time around....

Back
Top Bottom