Alright SoCals: Let's do something.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
My report cards are done, the Distinguished School application is in Sacto, my final has been taken, and The Man will be home soon to take care of other needs, so I'm good to go.

Somebody organize something, and I'll be there.

duds_02-shirt-dmwt.gif

:|

oh how i wish i lived in the PST timezone.

martha-if we do finally ever meet and hey i'm feeling nutty enough to say that it could happen in 2004 (tour) i'll bring some party favors from anthropologie

Hey Gang

In case any So Cal'ers interested --U2 Trib playing T.C.'s Lounge in Huntington Beach on 12/27--"Propaganda" the band will take stage around 930pm--hope you all can come see Orange county's newest U2 Trib, have some holiday cocktails and enjoy some live U2 music

thanks for listening --

1tym said:
Hey Gang

In case any So Cal'ers interested --U2 Trib playing T.C.'s Lounge in Huntington Beach on 12/27--"Propaganda" the band will take stage around 930pm--hope you all can come see Orange county's newest U2 Trib, have some holiday cocktails and enjoy some live U2 music

thanks for listening --

Thanks for the heads up...looks like BAW and me have something to do beside lay around beneath the mistletoe...!!! We've heard of them but never had a chance to check it out.... :up:

martha said:
I was posting while my student teacher took the kids to the library.

Don't tell.

I heard them singing....

I think of all the eduation that I missed
but then my homework was never quite like this.....
got it bad
got it bad
got it bad
she's hot for Bono...

:bono: :wink:

anyone who wants to go to a Christmas rock show THIS FRIDAY the 19th... PM me.

it's at a church in Anaheim.

the band is violet burning... U2/Cure... bit goth... bit glam... bit punk... all rock.

Back
Top Bottom