Alright SoCals: Let's do something. - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-28-2003, 11:01 PM   #106
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,337
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Pedicures

That was a blast! The back of The Man's head and his bejeweled fingers can be glimpsed in two of those pics!

I can't do SD. I'm jetting up to LV to see my baby on that long weekend.
__________________

__________________
martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 11:08 PM   #107
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797








I can't wait to meet other Interferencer's!

Any suggestions on where to go? Keep in mind we're going to be car-less and depending on public transportation.....and Schmeg's not very good with maps and directions so it'll have to be someplace easy to get to.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 11:12 PM   #108
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


__________________
arw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 11:13 PM   #109
ONE
love, blood, life
 
adamswildhoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Somewhere in NorCal
Posts: 10,333
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW
Its not snowing here but I'm freezing my ass off! its fricken cold!!

We've had the heater on most of the day!!! Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!

:P

I cant believe how much snow is on the ground right now!! and its supposed to be gone by 9am bc its "going to start raining at that time"
__________________
adamswildhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 11:56 PM   #110
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

Any suggestions on where to go? Keep in mind we're going to be car-less and depending on public transportation.....and Schmeg's not very good with maps and directions so it'll have to be someplace easy to get to.
I missed this until Kariann quoted it!

I can do unfamiliar places; I swear I got my friend and mylsef around Dublin fine based on landmarks! It's the local movie theatre I had problems with!
__________________
Schmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 12:01 AM   #111
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I missed this until Kariann quoted it!

I can do unfamiliar places; I swear I got my friend and mylsef around Dublin fine based on landmarks! It's the local movie theatre I had problems with!

I've been waiting all night for you to find that!


I guess it doesn't take much to amuse me.

We'll let's see...in the past month you've mailed out your work schedule to some unknown place, mixed up Kariann and my cards and holiday presents, and gotten yourself lost at a local movie theater. I think that's about enough for me to hear to not let you be in charge of the map
__________________
arw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 12:01 AM   #112
ONE
love, blood, life
 
adamswildhoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Somewhere in NorCal
Posts: 10,333
Local Time: 11:30 PM
for the calis that dont believe me about it snowing here look in my thread "IO white" if you have pre membership you can see photo proof

*back to the regularly scheduled thread

__________________
adamswildhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 12:02 AM   #113
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Mr. BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Life's too short to drink cheap wine!
Posts: 12,336
Local Time: 12:30 AM
I believe you! San Diego is pretty easy to negotiate; I'll be checking in with updates. places. date and time...Mr. B
__________________
Mr. BAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 01:50 AM   #114
Refugee
 
oktobergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: the middle
Posts: 1,874
Local Time: 11:30 PM
jeesh i haven't been here in ages. Moonie told me on Saturday to come with, but I've had swollen glands. , so I didn't want to infect anyone

*wink*

But now that I know you can sing with the band, I just might have to come to one of their shows!

Oh, btw I have a great recommendation for San Diego for you.
I went down there last month to Gaslamp, and saw duran duran. We had dinner and drinks at like, the best Irish pub I've ever been to! It's called The Field. they even have a website, you can google for it.

Anyway, they have, by far the best guinness I've had since Hughes Bar in Dublin. Hands down. and Irish music and dancing at sundays at 5pm.

If you go, email me at oktobergirl@yahoo.com. Maybe I can carpool with some of ya's.

__________________
oktobergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 05:23 PM   #115
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Mr. BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Life's too short to drink cheap wine!
Posts: 12,336
Local Time: 12:30 AM
Hey Julie, just writing to say I saw the Hop-On board request; Mrs. BAW and I will have room....we'll talk later...
__________________
Mr. BAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 09:04 PM   #116
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



I've been waiting all night for you to find that!


I guess it doesn't take much to amuse me.

We'll let's see...in the past month you've mailed out your work schedule to some unknown place, mixed up Kariann and my cards and holiday presents, and gotten yourself lost at a local movie theater. I think that's about enough for me to hear to not let you be in charge of the map
:lamo:

I'm not a flake, I'm eccentric!

Okay, you have a very good point! I should probably not be allowed anywhere near a map! Don't even show it to me!
__________________
Schmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 09:08 PM   #117
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



I've been waiting all night for you to find that!


I guess it doesn't take much to amuse me.

We'll let's see...in the past month you've mailed out your work schedule to some unknown place, mixed up Kariann and my cards and holiday presents, and gotten yourself lost at a local movie theater. I think that's about enough for me to hear to not let you be in charge of the map
I am in the middle of map reading capabilties...not great but not bad...ARW you are the official holder of the map. Crap! I forgot to go pick up that stuff today!
__________________
Kariann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 11:12 PM   #118
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


I am in the middle of map reading capabilties...not great but not bad...ARW you are the official holder of the map. Crap! I forgot to go pick up that stuff today!

oh great. I get the map. So when we get lost can I just blame it on Schmeg anyway?




by the way....for those of you unsure if you want to meet up with us in San Diego.....just take a look at my sig. You'll be seeing that flashlight. I guarantee it!

Kariann we can use your flashlight at night to look at the map
__________________
arw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 11:18 PM   #119
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



oh great. I get the map. So when we get lost can I just blame it on Schmeg anyway?




by the way....for those of you unsure if you want to meet up with us in San Diego.....just take a look at my sig. You'll be seeing that flashlight. I guarantee it!

Kariann we can use your flashlight at night to look at the map
Yeah you can still blame it on Schmeg...we'll just say it's a result of bad map karma or something.

Imagining me staring over your shoulder shining light on the map while you are attempting to find directions while Schmeg is pointing out landmarks to remember our way by.

Has anyone mentioned I'm kind of quirky?
__________________
Kariann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 11:21 PM   #120
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


Yeah you can still blame it on Schmeg...we'll just say it's a result of bad map karma or something.

Imagining me staring over your shoulder shining light on the map while you are attempting to find directions while Schmeg is pointing out landmarks to remember our way by.

Has anyone mentioned I'm kind of quirky?

we should probably stop posting in this thread if we want to meet anyone on our trip. We're going to frighten the locals before we even get to San Diego......


__________________

__________________
arw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com