Alright SoCals: Let's do something.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:

That trip is officially on hold! BAW said that she couldn't trust me in Dallas and it wasn't me that she was worried about!!! :lol:

WANTED - Chaperone for Mr. BAW and Bumper!!!

:) :)

:sad: :lmao:

BAW should come to dallas too :angry:

Mr. BAW said:
Photos are in the process of being posted! Patience!!! Next Stop San Diego ???!!!
The photos are great! Thanks for posting!

You guys better come to San Diego, it would be so much fun to have a get-together! January 17- mark the date! :D

Mr. BAW said:

That trip is officially on hold! BAW said that she couldn't trust me in Dallas and it wasn't me that she was worried about!!! :lol:

WANTED - Chaperone for Mr. BAW and Bumper!!!

:) :)

:lmao: I would the said "chaperone" but I wont be going to Dallas this time :( bc I am officially going to be on nanny duty during the duration of my trip to Houston.

awesome photos!! :up:

Mr. BAW said:
Next Stop San Diego ???!!!

:D

:hyper:

I can't wait to meet other Interferencer's!

Any suggestions on where to go? Keep in mind we're going to be car-less and depending on public transportation.....and :shifty: Schmeg's not very good with maps and directions :evil::laugh: so it'll have to be someplace easy to get to. :yes:

that was fun guys :D, it was very nice to meet you all and a little strange after seeing you guys online all the time! First time in a bar too lol. Sorry I didn't give you guys a proper goodbye, but I really had to go to the bathroom :reject:. Hope to see you all in San Diego!

maybe next time we can meet for pedicures ;)

Last edited:
I think we should meet somewhere near the beach, I love the beach. But seriously, I have no idea, I don't really know my way around San Diego. Someone needs to ask one of the San Diegans, I'm looking in your direction Cleasai ;)

Bono's American Wife said:

Icelle & BAW :cute:
339586%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232348689%3A8%3B%3Bot1lsi

:cute: :cute: :cute:

ILuvLarryMullen said:

maybe next time we can meet for pedicures ;)

:yikes: No chance sister! :yikes:

Re: San Diego Peeples!!

January 17th; I have a good handle on San Diego since my main client is down there and I have that area covered rather well. PM BAW or Mr. BAW with your arrangements, that will give us something to start with; then we can do a SoCAL roll call to see whose interested; cars, etc. Its only 3 weeks away!!!

SAN DIEGO is pretty big; let us know about the hotel and I can generally give you an :up: or :down: A lot of attractions that don't have to cost an arm or a leg.

:yes:

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
Its not snowing here but I'm freezing my ass off! its fricken cold!!

We've had the heater on most of the day!!! Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!

:censored:

:p :lmao:

I cant believe how much snow is on the ground right now!! and its supposed to be gone by 9am bc its "going to start raining at that time"

arw9797 said:

Any suggestions on where to go? Keep in mind we're going to be car-less and depending on public transportation.....and :shifty: Schmeg's not very good with maps and directions :evil::laugh: so it'll have to be someplace easy to get to. :yes:
:lmao: I missed this until Kariann quoted it!

I can do unfamiliar places; I swear I got my friend and mylsef around Dublin fine based on landmarks! It's the local movie theatre I had problems with!

Schmeg said:

:lmao: I missed this until Kariann quoted it!

I can do unfamiliar places; I swear I got my friend and mylsef around Dublin fine based on landmarks! It's the local movie theatre I had problems with!

:laugh: I've been waiting all night for you to find that! :laugh:

:reject: I guess it doesn't take much to amuse me.

We'll let's see...in the past month you've mailed out your work schedule to some unknown place, mixed up Kariann and my cards and holiday presents, and gotten yourself lost at a local movie theater. I think that's about enough for me to hear to not let you be in charge of the map :D :sexywink:

for the calis that dont believe me about it snowing here look in my thread "IO white" if you have pre membership you can see photo proof :wink:

*back to the regularly scheduled thread :laugh:

:tongue:

jeesh i haven't been here in ages. Moonie told me on Saturday to come with, but I've had swollen glands. , so I didn't want to infect anyone

*wink*

But now that I know you can sing with the band, I just might have to come to one of their shows!

Oh, btw I have a great recommendation for San Diego for you.
I went down there last month to Gaslamp, and saw duran duran. We had dinner and drinks at like, the best Irish pub I've ever been to! It's called The Field. they even have a website, you can google for it.

Anyway, they have, by far the best guinness I've had since Hughes Bar in Dublin. Hands down. and Irish music and dancing at sundays at 5pm.

If you go, email me at oktobergirl@yahoo.com. Maybe I can carpool with some of ya's.

:)

arw9797 said:

We'll let's see...in the past month you've mailed out your work schedule to some unknown place, mixed up Kariann and my cards and holiday presents, and gotten yourself lost at a local movie theater. I think that's about enough for me to hear to not let you be in charge of the map :D :sexywink:
:lamo:

I'm not a flake, I'm eccentric! :D

Okay, you have a very good point! I should probably not be allowed anywhere near a map! Don't even show it to me!

arw9797 said:

I am in the middle of map reading capabilties...not great but not bad...ARW you are the official holder of the map. Crap! I forgot to go pick up that stuff today!

Kariann said:

I am in the middle of map reading capabilties...not great but not bad...ARW you are the official holder of the map. Crap! I forgot to go pick up that stuff today!

oh great. I get the map. So when we get lost can I just blame it on Schmeg anyway?

:sexywink:

by the way....for those of you unsure if you want to meet up with us in San Diego.....just take a look at my sig. You'll be seeing that flashlight. I guarantee it!

:ohmy: Kariann we can use your flashlight at night to look at the map :laugh:

arw9797 said:

oh great. I get the map. So when we get lost can I just blame it on Schmeg anyway?

:sexywink:

by the way....for those of you unsure if you want to meet up with us in San Diego.....just take a look at my sig. You'll be seeing that flashlight. I guarantee it!

:ohmy: Kariann we can use your flashlight at night to look at the map :laugh:

Yeah you can still blame it on Schmeg...we'll just say it's a result of bad map karma or something.

:lmao: Imagining me staring over your shoulder shining light on the map while you are attempting to find directions while Schmeg is pointing out landmarks to remember our way by.

Has anyone mentioned I'm kind of quirky? :shifty:

Kariann said:

Yeah you can still blame it on Schmeg...we'll just say it's a result of bad map karma or something.

:lmao: Imagining me staring over your shoulder shining light on the map while you are attempting to find directions while Schmeg is pointing out landmarks to remember our way by.

Has anyone mentioned I'm kind of quirky? :shifty:

:ohmy: we should probably stop posting in this thread if we want to meet anyone on our trip. We're going to frighten the locals before we even get to San Diego......

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom