Alright fellow Western PA fans.. show yourselves!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I used to live in PA. I'm actually from the State College area, but went to school at Slippery Rock. I lived in Meadville for a time. Been to Pittsburgh many times as I have relatives there. Recently my husband and I moved to Houston, TX. Anyway, just thought I'd say "hi" since there weren't any other posts here yet!

I was just going to start a thread about this when i found yours! I live in the northside and i know madonna's child is also from the pittsburgh area....not sure if she lives here still.

i'm not really FROM the burgh, i just live here now. For now.

soon me and hubbie will be off to other places...

where do you live, elegantly wasted?

Not a whole hell of a lot there, but it's a great town. I loved going to my great-grandparent's farm when I was little :)

I'll be headed to Butler in June. Be there for a couple of weeks just chillin' with the in-laws:wink: . Anyway, I've never been before so I'm lookin forward to it. Catch a Pirates game, maybe drive up to Cleveland to see my boys play the Indians at the Jake (Go Rangers!!!).

Hey NameofLove...

I'm originally from CENTRE county as well. I'm actually from Bellefonte. Are you a student at PSU, or were you raised in State College? I don't live there anymore, although I did return for a bit after college. Now I'm living in Central Texas. It's fun to meet & talk with other U2 fans from my hometown. Feel free to email me if you want- dancingbarefoot3@ yahoo.com. Have a great day!

DancingBarefoot

I'm not in PA, but I'm just about there. I live in Boardman, Ohio, which is only a few miles from the OH/PA border. I get out to Pittsburgh every once in a while.

DancingBarefoot said:
Hey NameofLove...

I'm originally from CENTRE county as well. I'm actually from Bellefonte. Are you a student at PSU, or were you raised in State College? I don't live there anymore, although I did return for a bit after college. Now I'm living in Central Texas. It's fun to meet & talk with other U2 fans from my hometown. Feel free to email me if you want- dancingbarefoot3@ yahoo.com. Have a great day!

DancingBarefoot

hey DB! Sorry, for the late response. I used to go to Lock Haven Uni for school, but this sem I transfered to WCCC which is alot closer to my home...by about 4 1/2 hours. :) Now I'm only 5 minutes from home. Its cool...anyway, getting to the point,lol, I too had ties up there for awhile. :)

I'll be attending California University of Pa (near pittsburgh) in January, and I'm walking in there blind not knowing anyone. It'd be great to get to know some fellow U2 fans in the area before I get down there!

ultrraviolette said:
Hi there! I'm in Westmoreland County and get into Pittsburgh pretty often, used to attend Duquesne University.

I hope the new tour stops by Mellon Arena!!! :drool:

They should be coming. Been here for Popmart and Elevation

I was there for Popmart & Elevation & I will be there with bells on for this tour :drool:

I've been to Indiana Univ. a few times, once to go to an International Party, I have bad memories of 50 cent jello shots :huh:

Back
Top Bottom