All Twitter Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I signed up for twitter. I think it was the Alan Cross thing. I can't remember my name. I think I'm too old/uninterested for twitter. :|
I don't really want anyone to follow me.
You really must have better things to do.:wink:

But I check out Facebook on a semi-regular basis.
I have family/friends on there. :up:

Anyone and everyone can just post randomly whenever they want. You can "follow" or watch whoever you like (unless they purposely block you), there are a lot of celebritites on it too. Some people are fun to follow, some boring. Steve Buscemi posts alot and sometimes he cracks me up. Weird Al Yankovic likes to post pics. Anyways... sometimes writers and other people involved with TV shows or movies you are interested in are interesting to follow. Or you might just want to know what one of your friends is up to. There are companies and charities on there too that will post updates. Just follow the people you are interested in. :)

Ive been hacked on Twitter!

Just so you all know anything on Twitter from me is not me, I just signed up and Ive been told blogs have been comming from me about I dont know what, but letting you all no its not me in case you see them. Ive contacted Twitter suppot for help. Ive been Hacked.

i don't get it. it's as logical as time travel. and that one gaf posted, has nicole richie on it too. she went to bed the other night, guys. zzzzz. and someone ate some sausage thing from mcdonalds. it wasn't very good.

i now have a headache from those two twits because their backgrounds are so garish and fake-tasticplastic, just like them! is that what we call users of twitters though? twits? miley cyrus and nicole richie certainly are. one went to sleep, and one ate a somewhat meatish product from mcdonalds. awesome. i'll stick with the crap that is facebook.

I never go to Twitter, but I heard today that Rainn Wilson (The Office) took it upon himself to find out if the Steve Buscemi on there was real or not and turns out he's not. He's calling out a bunch of fakes. Haha, wow that is really a weird place.

I'm liking the news feeds I am following. I get the news about stuff I really want to know about almost live. I also like when interesting people post great links to informative or funny sites or videos. So far I really enjoy stuff Ashton Kutcher posts. It's not stupid stuff about who he had dinner with, that his flight is late, he's stuck in traffic, has the runs etc like some people think is relevant information to publicly post.

it is my understanding that twitter circumvents the text message charges from your cell phone provider, hence is the reason it is so popular among generation Y'ers (and X'ers for that matter).

Twitter versus telco and telco loses, right?

It's a crap shoot whether Celeb's on Twitter are really who they are. Once the "fakes" are weaned out, sometimes it's a PA Twittering on behalf of a Celeb and not the actual Celeb. It's easy to get all caught up in the whole Twitter scene but I'm quite enjoying sitting back watching the gaggle of idiot groupies following some Celebs. Twitter is also a good (and a bad)way to get inside info on certain interests. :up: I don't fall for those stupid fixed Mr/Mrs Twitter Universe polls. I am wondering how long Twitter will be around before it fades out with the next big internet/communication Tool.

I got twitter when my bf was in Japan, so I could get updates about what sort of trouble he was getting himself into.
With us both busy plus the crazy time difference, it was a good way to keep in touch.

I don't follow many people, I've got more random people following me curiously enough.
As for celebs, I follow one or two but not dueto some strange groupie reason, more cause they were giving away free tickets to their shows. :wink: And I have to admit Reznor is (often) an amusing nerdy guy.
I have no interest in reading boring mundane twits if they don't have some humour or wit about them.

I was so sad when they got rid of c.walken, I didn't care if he was fake, he was funny.

Just so you all know anything on Twitter from me is not me, I just signed up and Ive been told blogs have been comming from me about I dont know what, but letting you all no its not me in case you see them. Ive contacted Twitter suppot for help. Ive been Hacked.

There was a virus on twitter, they got hit twice. I think before all you had to do was change your password. Most people end up becoming bots posting about how they've lost weigh thanks to Acai berries or some such thing.

Which reminds me, I've forgotten mine. :uhoh: I knew there was a downside to autosign in.

Back
Top Bottom