All Ohio people gather round!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am from the best damn state in the land!

Just let me (and the others that will hopefully follow) in on this glorious plan. I look forward to networking:drool:

I go to school in Bowling Green, so I will hopefully be going to at least the Cleveland show!

High-five from Ohio! :up:

(or should I say thumbs up, since that's the emoticon being used?)

I'm down in Dayton, but I haven't been following the tour, can't go, U2's gonna be in Cleveland????:(

mortiere said:
U2's gonna be in Cleveland????:(
I hope they come around 3rd leg, they don't have any dates set for anywhere nearby. I would go to the Philly show, but I'm supposed to graduate.

hey everyone,
i'm in kentucky but will definitely be coming to ohio if they play in your state! first leg i'm seeing the 2 shows in San Diego, and 2 in Chicago (trying for a third in Chicago but not sure it's going to work). Hope to meet up with you all at some point :)

I'm from Cleveland and will be attending the show even though my seats totally suck. I'm hoping that in 9 months I can possible get something better.

Columbus, Ohio, checking in! I'll be at the May 9th Chicago show, and the May 7th show if I can get tickets (anyone got spares?), and Cleveland.

Looking forward to meeting people!

Back
Top Bottom