All MySpace Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Working on myspace only now after creating it months back! But looking at recent posts, I might have to try this Facebook out at the same time. :shifty:

I have both, and still like MySpace more, but Facebook's applications are the best. :up:

^ Cause it's more organized, less cluttered - ie. doesn't take 15 minutes for some people's pages to load with all the junk add, way faster, and you can find ANYONE on that damn thing :crack:

I guess.. I dunno.. crack is crack :crazy: Who cares what makes it so goooood :drool:

Is it wrong of me that I liked when facebook wasn't open to everyone?

I just hope it doesn't become the spam, pedophile wasteland that myspace has become.

kafrun said:
^ Cause it's more organized, less cluttered - ie. doesn't take 15 minutes for some people's pages to load with all the junk add, way faster, and you can find ANYONE on that damn thing :crack:

I guess.. I dunno.. crack is crack :crazy: Who cares what makes it so goooood :drool:

:lol: so true

Yeah facebook is killin myspace, though for some reason eleventy billion applications have popped up within the last month, and they're all pretty annoying...

there are a couple good ones though, such as iLike :drool: oh man do i rock the music quiz

Zootlesque said:

Still tinkering around with the profile but all are welcome to visit. :wink:

I got a kick out of your profile pic. Those horns look perfect on you! :lol:

I was wondering who Julie was. I know now. :wink:

indra said:
I got a kick out of your profile pic. Those horns look perfect on you! :lol:

:laugh: Thanks! They're from NY's Renaissance Fair late last year.

Back
Top Bottom