All MySpace Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a myspace layouts/editing question. What are the best sites to use for people who don't understand a bunch of technical junk to use. You know, the click here to do this, and then copy the code over kind of thing. Also, if I wanted to include photos or graphics instead of just pretty colors, is there an easy way to do that?

Oh and my page is www.myspace.com/clarityat3am.

Almost all the layout sites have easy copy and paste codes.
Just search for 'myspace layouts' on google.

One I like is hotprofileplus.com.

Got Philk? said:
so about this myspace thing...should I get me one?...One of my own space...'s?? I'm so confused.

I honestly thought it was lame when I first saw it. But everyone here was posting their pages so I figured I would do one. Its actually kind of cool, I have caught up with several people I went to high school with and I have made friends with more U2 fans that dont frequent this board. So its kind of cool in that sense. Like most things, its what you make of it.

^ Yep me too. I didnt have one for sooo long, thought it was lame too. But once I got into it I found people I went to high school with and people I lost touch with and it really is a cool way to keep in touch with people and a lot of fun.

Got Philk? said:
so about this myspace thing...should I get me one?...One of my own space...'s?? I'm so confused.

Get one. :wink: Its a good way of making new friends. I don't kee up with mine as much as i should but its alot of fun.

I might add some people from the list on page one actually. :wink:

ok, so I made one. I just have a few questions.

I see these people with backgrounds other than the blue and white plain background you get at the start. How do I do that?

Also, how do I get pictures all up and down the sides or, I guess decorate it. Help anyone?

There's a code that you copy and paste into your About Me section (for the backgrounds).

If you google Free My Space Backgrounds or Layouts, you can get a lot of good sites to get backgrounds from.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom