All MySpace Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone on my friends list, my account was phished and it isn't letting me change my password from my home computer. I'll have to do it from work tomorrow morning.

Hopefully you won't get too much rude, crude, or nude spam from "me" tonight.

:(

Dear Sicy, just one more question: now im not hidden any more and ive lost my basic info next to avatar...how can i put back my name, city and the age?
Its o.k. i fugured it out. But, its really working!

Last edited:
For a second I thought that said patriotsex

as opposed to, say, unpatriotic sex

nevermind

I love how myspace got all 2004 recently and allowed for friend updates and photo tagging...way to go Tom. :rolleyes:

gabrielvox said:
For a second I thought that said patriotsex

as opposed to, say, unpatriotic sex

nevermind

I love how myspace got all 2004 recently and allowed for friend updates and photo tagging...way to go Tom. :rolleyes:

lol yea when i made it I thought it said that too :lol:

As my page is currently under construction I'm geting a plethora of requests for "please add my as you friend" or whatever.

People with screen names such as:
Chookie
ShaRhonda
Ivanhoe
Bernaldo
and
Melba have sought me out for cyber friendships for whatever reason.

I asked for one person to add me as her friend and she laughed at me.

Isn't this how life is sometimes?

I think once I get the page up and running correctly a lot of this SPAM may cease.

I really wish this geeky guy named Tom would quit claiming he and I are like best buddies.:huh:

If any of you nice U2 fans wanna join up with a cyber friendship there too, hit me up:

http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&MyToken=e1b06ea0-561e-49ed-83d9-7c72c9bb1c00

So far my girls haven't added me.:hmm:

Maybe when I tell them of all the add requests I've had they will think I'm almost cool enough to let in their groups, I'm sure after they purge their own pages from any appearance of mischief of course.:angry:

:wink:

<>

Last edited:
ok need a bit of help here.

when writing my about me section, i want to leave spaces between the things i am writing.

so i this is what i wrote in the edit my profile section (under about me):

the name is daniel, aka pappy, pap, paps, papstie, whippet, danny, SMEAR.

music is soo much better than tv

i am not the most exciting person but hey i get by.

that is a sample of what i entered, using those spaces between each line.

but then when i went to view profile, myspace jams all the sentences together!! so it looks like:

the name is daniel, aka pappy, pap, paps, papstie, whippet, danny, SMEAR. music is soo much better than tv i am not the most exciting person but hey i get by.

how do iget the spaces??

You need to code your page

<br> text here </p>

If you search myspace text codes you will find heaps more that do different things to the text

Hope that helps :)

Zoobaby14 said:
You need to code your page

<br> text here </p>

If you search myspace text codes you will find heaps more that do different things to the text

Hope that helps :)

worked a treat, though itd be nice if tom actually made stuff like this known.

Back
Top Bottom