All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah when I post U2 related material I get potentially two or three comments. All from here lol.

Sicy's cats though... they're some awesome cats.

Ha.

I dont mind the memorable status thing. I never post anything too personal or angry on fb.

You need to add more U2 friends and then post something U2 related. That number would soar!:shifty:

I don't like that anything that I posted a year ago when life wasn't exactly the greatest is popping up again. I generally am pretty careful about what I write, but the reminder sucks.

:lol: my friends all already think i'm insane cos i went to three shows.

fair enough. :hug: my bad!

Ha.

I dont mind the memorable status thing. I never post anything too personal or angry on fb.

yeah this. it's all part of the whole secret/positivity thing for me i think. and no one really wants to read someone complaining all day.

I've made it on FB so that my U2 posts only show up to my U2 friends. This I like! My non U2 friends got sick of hearing how many days were left until my next concert and things like that. This summer should be interesting!:lol:

I don't ever post angry or very personal things because of my job. Again, having the choice to let only certain groups of your friends see certain things comes in handy for this as well!:up:

I've made it on FB so that my U2 posts only show up to my U2 friends. This I like! My non U2 friends got sick of hearing how many days were left until my next concert and things like that. This summer should be interesting!:lol:

I don't ever post angry or very personal things because of my job. Again, having the choice to let only certain groups of your friends see certain things comes in handy for this as well!:up:

how do you do that? :scratch:

Ancient chinese secret! :wink:

Actually, there is an option to make friend lists. I can't quite remember how you do that. You will see a little lock box under where you post your status updates. You click on that box, and it gives you the option of only showing it to certain groups, or choosing people who you do not want seeing things. :up:

too much effort. if i ever talk about u2 my mates will just have to deal with it.

incidentally, i have axver on facebook (oh yes, he is quite real) and he is more interesting and funny than most or all of my friends.

too much effort. if i ever talk about u2 my mates will just have to deal with it.

incidentally, i have axver on facebook (oh yes, he is quite real) and he is more interesting and funny than most or all of my friends.

Same thing with me. Too much effort, they just gotta deal with it :D

Beware everyone here on my friends list though. U2 material is subject to massive trolling on my Facebook page depending upon who is online.

I have lists too. It doesn't take long to make them. My blue crack list is about 225 deep :yikes:

Is there anyone on here that you don't have on that list?:wink:

I agree, it only takes a few minutes, and it is worth it!!

i don't make lists either, but i do have a spreadsheet on all my fb friends and how i know them so. remember. :reject: since i know so many people from various online things, it's not like remembering screennames with real names always clicks immediately.

i don't post a lot of overly personal things either for my statuses and stuff. the worst i've ever complained about a job is general "waah my weekend's over" stuff. i've read stories online of people whining about their boss who's friends with them on fb and sees it. though if your boss is an ass, why would you even befriend them?

Friggin' Facebook. Figures. The one time I actually need to message someone for something somewhat urgent, I can't get on.

I want to be helpful, and Friggin' Facebook Fucking Fails.

:angry:

Friggin' Facebook. Figures. The one time I actually need to message someone for something somewhat urgent, I can't get on.

I want to be helpful, and Friggin' Facebook Fucking Fails.

:angry:

I want to click Like for the alliteration! :love:

Just something to bitch about!:wink: Tonight when I go to someones page or profile, there is a whole lot of blank space before any info.

One thing I get upset is the people who add you to her friend list, but then for posting (insert your fav band) things they delete you or just for no one reason. So, why do they add you if then they´re gonna delete you?? I have some of fb friends who I can´t always comment on your walls, because they do not have anything so that you can coment on.

It would be nice if you could add links like on the normal site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom