All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody else not getting all their notifications or messages :scratch: and while I think of it, is the main page just not loading the way it used to or is it just my settings???? I seem to have to hit refresh in order for new posts to appear . . . not a huge issue just a tiny bit frustrating :crack:

My Blackberry is iffy with notifications. Sometimes it decides to send them to me when they happen, sometimes it likes to wait. Facebook itself is usually ok, but occasionally it will notifiy me of something that happened an hour ago. :der:

My Blackberry is iffy with notifications. Sometimes it decides to send them to me when they happen, sometimes it likes to wait. Facebook itself is usually ok, but occasionally it will notifiy me of something that happened an hour ago. :der:

:sad: . . . so are you saying it could be :shifty: my pretty little phone that's iffy :scream: :laugh: whatever it is it is driving me bonkers as it means I actually have to search for what's happening instead of you know, actually making an effort :giggle: . . . <lazy> :reject:

I did make it. Like I said...I was quite drunk lol.

:giggle: productive though :up: . . . tiny bit more useful than my drunkeness which usually consists of mindless dancing :D :shrug:

I swtiched mine over today and it is okay, but IMO, the old one is more organized.

It appeared on my wall that two of my friends changed their's, so I clicked something and it gave me the option. :shrug:

Maybe you all know about this one. But still, it's just too........
a97269_s1.jpg

are people too stupid or are modems too cheap ???

I hate that on your wall it says what you posted when you comment on other friend's status or wrote on someone's wall.

when is this fucking "inbox me a number and i'll write a status about you" shit going to end??? :scream:

one thing is for sure regarding facey changes - once they start showing how much you've visited someone's profile, we're all fucked hahaha

Facebook is being lame again. Comments not showing up disappearing reappearing. :mad:

:lol: I commented, then it disappeared, so I commented again, then the first comment reappeared, so i deleted the second comment. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom