All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ double dittoz . . . and it keeps dipping my chatty friends on and off line so one minute we're chatting and the next minute I'm sending random messages to friends cuz the chat has gone offline . . . at first I thought it was me but nopes . . . :angry:

^ :) Go into your FB Privacy Settings and down on the bottom left there is an Applications and Websites edit option - from there you select edit settings and you can edit the applications that you want to access your FB by checking the little crosses that appear on the right hand side :up:

mine still shows the names for who is online on the side....I guess that change will hit my profile soon!

YEAH WHAT THE FUCK!!

seriously, it's like the people who run this site just keep coming up with new shit ideas to see how far they can push people.

It's not working for me right now. I keep getting "Internet Explorer Can Not Display The Webpage"

Chat has been better for me, and I really like how you can create a group and have group chats!:up:

A few days ago, a thing that said "create group" appeared in the left hand column. When you click it, you can make a private group, and it gives you the option to group chat. All of your comments and posts in there remain private too! It is easier than constantly messaging back and forth. The group name appears in the left hand column, and you get notified if there is a post in there!

A few days ago, a thing that said "create group" appeared in the left hand column. When you click it, you can make a private group, and it gives you the option to group chat. All of your comments and posts in there remain private too! It is easier than constantly messaging back and forth. The group name appears in the left hand column, and you get notified if there is a post in there!

Oh I like it! Could be perfect for our "We have to destroy this evil fucking bitch before she destroys everyone else" group. :hmm:

If you have someone hidden from your news feed, how do you "unhide" them?

Go to the bottom of your feed page, where it says "edit options" and then a hide list will appear that you can remove them from!

I spend way too much time on facebook.....:lol:

I dont delete people for no reason. It makes me feel bad. It sucks when it happens to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom