All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't automatically check you in. You have to click on 'places' on your fb app, or whatever on your phone to actually get it to load and then you can check in. I agree the tagging thing shouldn't be automatically enabled as I can see how that would be a privacy issue because then your friends can check you in, and it would show up on their page to all of their friends. But other than that its the same concept as foursquare and I dont have a problem with that.

i guess i could start a campaign to be the mayor of my starbucks and the two pools i always go to

maybe oreganos too :up:

i'm gonna do it!

that would end up being me

i'd be mayor of the walmart across the street and the grocery store down the road from where i live. i'm at both places every weekend buying stuff.

i could also be mayor of two subways i go to all the time!

I think I hit 19 or 20 the other day.

I ousted like 4 different peeps as mayors in one day. :drool:

I'm just curious, I thought you used foursquare.. how is this different? Except for the tagging thing, which I did disable.

Yes, I am on foursquare and only have 4 or 5 friends on there and rarely use it. I was unaware of this facebook places until this morning when I heard about it on the radio and do not like idea of others being able to check you in. Anyway, it was good information they provided and I was able to go in and check my settings and change them.

i signed into foursquare and looked at your mayorships :p
i feel so violated! :lol:

Yes, I am on foursquare and only have 4 or 5 friends on there and rarely use it. I was unaware of this facebook places until this morning when I heard about it on the radio and do not like idea of others being able to check you in. Anyway, it was good information they provided and I was able to go in and check my settings and change them.
was the tagging thing checked by default? from what i've heard people (well, bloggers at least) are unsure if it's unchecked (meaning no one can tag you until you go in and allow it) or if it's different for each person. :giggle:

Last week it was telling me I was too far away when I was actually standing IN the establishment. Foursquare fail for sure.

i checked in at a restaurant tonight and foursquare crashed on me. so i checked in again thinking it didn't update, but it did. so i checked in twice

then it said the place had no mayor and to check in again, so i did. so i checked in 3 times at the same place. i wasn't trying to cheat. :reject:

when does it tell me i'm mayor? cause i want to be mayor of something damnit!

Last week it was telling me I was too far away when I was actually standing IN the establishment. Foursquare fail for sure.

This has happened to me too :angry:

I asked "Trevor the Foursquare Mod" about this a few months ago and he said they were working on it. :rolleyes:

If the Mr. doesn't can you pleaseth?

I asked "Trevor the Foursquare Mod" about this a few months ago and he said they were working on it. :rolleyes:

Hai. I have blogged. Pls read it and obey.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

p.s. I was just about to edit your quote into something hilarious but I forgot eetz against the rules. Gosh how you would have lol'd.

Hai. I have blogged. Pls read it and obey.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

p.s. I was just about to edit your quote into something hilarious but I forgot eetz against the rules. Gosh how you would have lol'd.

HAI HAI HAI!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I think it would okay for you to edit my quote just this one time!! :shifty: :love:

I asked "Trevor the Foursquare Mod" how to get my life back and stop living in this virtual reality and get out to travel and meet up with poorer people I love and miss deperately and he said they were working on it. Sometime seemingly far away it should be possible :rolleyes:

F*ing disgraceful :tsk:

Last edited:
Like Sicy said - :tsk:

:down:

Apparently I am lacking sufficient privilege required to see your blog :angry:

BAW, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

weird....it's titled "Peoples"

That would be the Mr.

"I can't log into facebook so could the lovely peoples who have contacted me in the last week please email me at lizmatthews00774 @ gmail . com with those details so I can book something - I'm totally inininininininininin :heart::angry::cheer::cute::kiss::eyebrow::tsk::madwife::love::cheer::cheer:"

really just addressing how I'd like to know more about the book club being started up and how I need to know what book to buy before the first meeting and when I should book said meeting for. thanks in advance.

You know my language :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom