All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook reminded me once again today why I generally prefer animals over people -- animals aren't prima fucking donnas. :rolleyes:

If I put a comment in a Facebook post/thread that I created, stating why I'm deleting the comment, will the notification or my comment still go out to the people who had previously commented? And then the thread will just not be there when they click on the link to reply?

Or because I deleted it after commenting, will no notification go out at all?

The full status update. It's kind of a moot point now, it's been resolved, but it would be good to know.

The will get a notification via facebook but they will only be able to read the comment if they're subscribed via email to the notifications. The comment is in the email.

I wish I could block specific words/posts from my news feed. Like MUSE. :lock:

Dont hurt me :wink:

Lol at the one about the guy updating his status on "biceps curls." I have an old friend who always does that on his facebook, usually giving me ultra-helpful updates like "Just deadlifted 800 lbs, now heading to Spanky's to get s**t-faced."

I love Facebook. I'm addicted to it, I'm practically on there all the time.

It's MySpace I hate. But that's nothing new, since I've always hated MySpace. I ought to just delete my account on there. :hmm:

Hey i made i page for the fly on FB so if u want become a fan and post some cool zoo tv pics and or videos, just look up "The Fly" in the search and feel free to add whatever you want guys:D

got this in my gmail. hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

cleardot.gif
Facebook

show details 12:23 PM (36 minutes ago)

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of {$599,155.06 USD} on the on-
going Facebook Jackpot Promo 2010. Which is sponsored and organized by Microsoft and
Facebook Officials, which is a way of compensating our users after our sixth year anniversary.

For more information get back to us with the following information

1. Full Name: -----------------------------
2. Country: ---------------------------------
3. Delivery Address: --------------------- (Where your cheque will be send)
6. Phone: ----------------------------------
7. Occupation: ------------------------

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your
claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

Thanks,
SW Newton
The Facebook Team

:cabbagepatch::cabbagepatch::cabbagepatch::cabbagepatch::cabbagepatch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom