All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an AWESOME version of 'Where the Streets Have No Name.' Set to the recent 6-22-11 Joplin tornado aftermath. I think Bono would be pleased...

[youtube:nXjiWaQBXjs]

Facebook is acting up for me. Whenever I click on the Facebook logo at the top left corner, to bring me back to the news feed, it doesn't work!!!!:angry:

Mine is just loading all funny. Everything is all over the place and I can't seem to click the Facebook logo at the top left corner to go back to home. :der:

. . . I thought it was just me, at 4am, doing something wrong :scream: . . . and yes, I understand that being up at 4am is several shades of wtf . . . but that is entirely beside the point :p

<- - posts keep disappearing, likes keep unliking, pages aren't loading properly and . . . ugh . . . I'm gonna go find coffee and start again :)

if you are talking about the chat sidebar that takes up the whole right side. if you click the little circle/gear thing and select 'hide sidebar', it will go away until you click to see who's available to chat.

DRay, the little circle/gear thing isn't appearing.:crack:

On a positive note, I started chatting with someone new, so it's all good!:wink:

When I log into fb, it isn't working. It is just a bunch of text. Yay!:crack:

Every time I click on a picture, for the first second or two, the image is all shitty and blurry and I don't like it. Anybody else got this same thing goin on?

I hate to bitch about FB, because I don't even really give a shit about the site, but there you go. I just bitched about FB.

Every time I click on a picture, for the first second or two, the image is all shitty and blurry and I don't like it. Anybody else got this same thing goin on?

I hate to bitch about FB, because I don't even really give a shit about the site, but there you go. I just bitched about FB.

I have that too! :crack:

Can I also give some hate to the ticker? I don't need everyone knowing every time I "like" somthing, or comment on a status or photo. It even shows when people comment on status updates of people I don't know. Stupid!:crack:

has there been one, just one, update on this stupid fucking site that hasn't made it a million times worse? and yet, i still visit it 15 hundred times a day.

also, now apparently there is no way to prevent statuses from groups coming up. up until the last couple of days, you click the x and then "hide all from ...." but now the two options are "hide post" and "report as spam", neither of which prevent all their statuses from coming up :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom