All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice if you could hide those questions like you can other apps.

But since it's a Facebook question, they won't let you

It would be nice if you could hide those questions like you can other apps.

But since it's a Facebook question, they won't let you

I believe the better facebook browser extension: Better Facebook! FREE Browser Extension for Tabbed News Feed, Themes (Skins), Advanced Feed Filters, Comment Tracking, Expand Similar Posts, and More!
will let you. I tried this for a while but it seemed to slow my browser down so I uninstalled it. Might be worth a try for someone else though. :wave:

Every time I try to upload photos via firefox the pages dont load after that. :|

Face book is not working properly these last few days, have to keep downloading other aps to have any access, it's getting frustrating!!

^ this :madwife: . . . can not upload photo's or access notifications / messages from phone despite uninstalling and reinstalling the app . . . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it will not load at all from my computer full stop (have tried via firefox and daggy old ie, can't be bothered trying via chrome) . . . officially giving up trying as of now . . . :grumpy:

I keep having random numbers, like 99 notifications, then 50, then 3 and back and forth. It's all over the place tonight :crazy:

Same here! Couldn't get on to Facebook at all for a while, kept saying the site was down, then when could get on , it took ages to load, or had blank black screen, not fun.

How long ago? Usually they take at least a few minutes to process.

I uploaded them on Wednesday & Thursday (May 17th & 18th). I don't know if it's FB or AT&T. I had the same problem last summer when I uploaded some photos. They kept not showing up, so I kept uploading them every hour or so to no avail. I finally gave up. About a week or so later they showed up - ALL of them - like the same photos 5 different times. This time I only uploaded each video once... Very frustrating. :angry:

mtnfox - sometimes you have to go in and doublecheck that the Facebook email address is correct or hasn't suddenly changed on you. It's happened to me before with pictures. And sometimes it's just Facebook failing :wink:

mtnfox - sometimes you have to go in and doublecheck that the Facebook email address is correct or hasn't suddenly changed on you. It's happened to me before with pictures. And sometimes it's just Facebook failing :wink:

Thanks Lila :) - I have checked that. Not the problem this time though. That's happened to me a couple of times also. I can't believe they just randomly change your personal upload address and never notify you that they've done it. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom