All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay that was fast. Fuck, I'm not playing FarmVille. I want Oregon Fucking Trail. With shitty pixelated garbage images, not FarmFuckVille. Where you have to use real money to buy fake objects in a fucking game.

/endrant

Sorry, 1 minute and it pissed me off at first site.

Yeah, it's pissing me off.

I believe it's a way that Facebook can make it so that you can't grab the image URL.

They probably dont want people posting the images on other websites (and I believe thus stealing bandwidth). Probably image hosting overload.

Also if you accidentally click on the outside it removes you from what you were really doing. Viewing the photo.

Sometimes... sometimes Facebook makes changes that we dont want but we like in the end. This is not one of them.

I hated it at first but I got tired of right clicking things and opening them in a new tab so that I didnt have to navigate back to what I was originally doing.

Facebook has now made your wall so that yu only see posts from those who you interact with most. I had noticed that I hadn't seen any posts from some people for a while. To change it, you need to scroll down to the bottom of your feed and click "edit options." Then you need to change if to "all of your friends." God knows how much creeping I missed out on!:lol:

Facebook has now made your wall so that yu only see posts from those who you interact with most. I had noticed that I hadn't seen any posts from some people for a while. To change it, you need to scroll down to the bottom of your feed and click "edit options." Then you need to change if to "all of your friends." God knows how much creeping I missed out on!:lol:

Creepin ftw.

And btw, I appreciate that bit of info. Had no idea, but I totally just thought these people didn't use Facebook as often. I turned it on and immediately like 5 things popped up lol.

yeah, that's been around for a bit but it looks like it finally reached us. it's awful and ugly. i don't see how it's any better, plus photos load a lot slower now than they used to.

See I'm not crazy on my suspicions of Facebook wanting to limit their photo hosting. No longer can you obtain the direct link to a Facebook photo, but instead you have the option to "Download Photo in High Resolution".

What does that mean to me? "Host it somewhere else, stop stealing bandwidth, asshole."

And for people who dont get that, when you hotlink an image(such as posting it on a message board like here), the original source is the one who is responsible for paying the bandwidth. Which is why you can go ahead and look at all of the old photos... they're probably not here anymore.

So now you can't even press enter to go down a line, it just posts your comment if you hit enter.

That is just downright idiotic and infuriating.

So now you can't even press enter to go down a line, it just posts your comment if you hit enter.

That is just downright idiotic and infuriating.

Yeah I've been noticing that too. That's been the case in Facebook groups for a while now, but never on regular stuff.

Anyways, hold shift when you hit enter and it will create a new line.

I am not liking this new "Memorable status updates" feature. Nothing like reliving the past!:crack:

Yeah I don't like it.

My sister's husband sneaking onto her Facebook account and writing "I am pooping" a year and a half ago isn't a memorable status.

I got a record 11 likes for my status today :D

You need to add more U2 friends and then post something U2 related. That number would soar!:shifty:

I don't like that anything that I posted a year ago when life wasn't exactly the greatest is popping up again. I generally am pretty careful about what I write, but the reminder sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom