All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know there's an app you can add to show you this but even the photo it shows you says it doesn't (and can't) monitor who views your profile but ranks people based on how often they interact with you on your wall, etc.

Yeah, all of that 'My Top Fans' nonsense is pretty much statistics.

It isn't Facebook's job to tell you who is stalking you. In fact, that would probably cause more problems than it fixes.

Facebook is seriously being screwy this morning. Errors left and right, cant send a message, etc.

*edit I guess its fixed now.

:madwife: ~ my notifications are seriously screwy (stuff that happened yesterday not showing up until today, old messages appearing as new ones etc) . . . and now I have just been booted out :madspit:

< understands that there are bigger problems in the world but it is just kinda frustrating :grumpy:

FB keeps showing me when someone comments on my status updates or posts, but the actual comments are not showing up until much later!:angry:

Now my posts are disappearing..... :madwife:

Just when I need the distraction.... :huh:

:gah: ~ allrighty so now I am getting my notifications but when I click on said notification it takes me nowhere :( ~ and this is happening on both my phone and my computer ~ again, yes there are bigger fish in the world to fry but seriously, it makes me feel rude :sad: :banghead:

'Remove your home address and mobile phone number from your Facebook': security expert

Just in case ~ most people I know don't have this information readily available on FB but you know, sometimes we all get a little complacent :shrug: . . . to paraphrase Sgt Phil Esterhaus "Hey, let's be careful out there"! :)

for all of those to young to know . . .

hill_street.jpg
images

That was pretty entertaining. :wink:

So.. has anyone upgraded to the new 'messages'? Looks like you can set up a fb email and people can email you to your inbox. And now it puts every message you ever wrote to someone all in one message. And chat smilies work in messages now too.

Not liking that much. That was one of the things that made me send messages via facebook!:huh:

That sounds pretty cool...

Something about email though... I prefer to keep email and Facebook seperate. Email is a bit more serious, IMO.

Oh man .. you can fwd messages now too. That's just trouble.

Not liking that much. That was one of the things that made me send messages via facebook!:huh:

It just makes it easier to forward a message - you have always been able to cut and paste a message and forward it that way . . . :shrug:

does this knowledge come from experience you ask . . . :shifty: . . . I'm not telling . . . and you can't make me :wink:

But the forward button makes it so much easier for the lazy people...:shifty:

Sometimes it's your web browser... as flawed as IE is, it runs Facebook pretty well. I know Google Chrome, which is pretty awesome as a whole, sometimes ignores commands on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom