All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the print on anyone else's news feed smaller or is just me?

:crack:

fb now needs to come with a free pair of these . . .
attachment.php

:giggle:

i hope there's a sequel to The Social Network and in it Mark Zuckerberg gets killed.

:lol:

< my stupid feed keeps freezing if I turn chat on . . . and speaking of chat :sigh: it is still flicking me out whenever I turn it on anyway. . . could it be something to do with a new firefox update????? :scream:

i finally unlocked the gym rat badge on foursquare and it didn't post to my page even though my settings are set to automatically post the badges.

i went to the gym for nothing :angry:

Try unlinking facebook from your foursquare via the settings on foursquare.com, then relinking. It did that to me for the Halloween badge.

Also, HATE the upgrade for iphone.. now they changed it so that you cant choose a specific album to upload your photo to, it just creates an album 'mobile uploads' and there's no way around it. Would not have updated had I known. :grumpy:

i'll give that a try

the only time it posts mayorships and badges if i post the check-in. and i don't want to post every check in.

It shouldnt do that. In your settings you can checkmark to always post your badges. Then when you check in you just tap the FB whether or not you want to post the check in.

wtf, i checked in for something earlier and i only had the option to tell my friends. no facebook and no twitter. i haven't changed any settings. :scream: it's not the end of the world since i wasn't going to post it anyway, i mean who gives a shit where i ate for lunch. but still. rage!

Sure could use your vote!

Hey guys! I realize this is a bit of self promotion, but sure would like you to consider voting for my daughter in a little contest she is in. She has a disease called alopecia, and if anything else, check out the links below to become aware. Check out her photo and read her story. If inclined, please like the Alopecial Model Contest page, and then you can like her photo.

Calling all friends! Please consider voting for Maddy in the Alopecia Model Contest: Step 1) Click on this page and like it:

http://www.facebook.com/AlopeciaModel

Step 2) Click on Maddy Munsell's Photo and Like it

Alopecia Model Search | Facebook

Step 3) Copy and paste this into your status! Thanks!

74966_139431059439275_122772807771767_191788_3470019_n.jpg

Hey MadelynIris,

We dont normally allow any types of threads advertising personal sites but I can put this in the facebook thread.

Yeah, ok sicy. Just trying to help my daughter out in this contest. I knew it was a long shot, but I know lot of people on interference would help if they could. Being at the end of the facebook thread is a little disheartening though! ;)

EVERYONE!!!!!

you can comment on "likes" aka the thing formerly known as "become a fan of" again!!!!

finally facebook has done something that isn't totally fucking shit!

:panic: :hyper: :combust:

Ever since I updated the app for my Iphone, I can't upload pics from my phone. It keeps saying error and to try again later.

We tried uploading a photo earlier as well, but no luck. I see on the Facebook issues page a few people posting the same problem. I sent a report, like it's really gonna do any good.

Looks like Fmail is on the way, or FBmail

or whatever they want to call it.

Facebook’s Gmail Killer, Project Titan, Is Coming On Monday

So why would Facebook want its own email solution? Well, other than giving the rest of their membership with a reason to conduct even more of their online lives within Facebook’s walls, Gizmodo points out that Facebook knows so much about its members interests and activities and friendships that they alone will be able to enhance the email experience beyond simple threaded conversations into something much more meaningful.

http://www.sync-blog.com/sync/2010/11/facebook-mail-the-next-step-in-world-domination.html

^ I think you should get bored and drunk more often :wink: . . . nice find :up:

anybody else not getting all their notifications or messages :scratch: and while I think of it, is the main page just not loading the way it used to or is it just my settings???? I seem to have to hit refresh in order for new posts to appear . . . not a huge issue just a tiny bit frustrating :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom