All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's people i have on facebook for whatever reason, like i went to school with them or something, but i never speak to them/they aren't a hot girl.

i wish you could like that people like certain comments.

Weeding out the friends list....

If I ever reactivate, I'll probably have to do the same. Not to be mean-spirited, but there are certain people I occasionally need to cut ties with. Plus there are some people who aren't really friends, but I added them at their request anyway.

I just have to remind myself that everyone has their own boundaries and definition for "friend" on Facebook and not take stuff like that personally.

Bastard Facebook just knocked me off for site maintenance. Said it should be available in a few hours. I was in the middle of a chat (and watching a video), damn it! :angry:

I hate that when sometimes I click the notifications thing, I can't get rid of the red thing. It takes a couple of tries to make it go away.

The fb app on the iphone4 is complete shit. Any time I get notifications on photos and I click on it, it doesnt load the photo and/or loads a different photo, or just acts completely screwy. Lately it has trouble loading. I've just been using Safari and the 'full site' link for fb.

is anyone having issues with foursquare? it doesn't want to post shit to my wall anymore, though everything's still posting to twitter just fine. hopefully me removing the app from fb and unlinking my account then redoing everything fixed it.

I had that issue once I think after I did an update. I had to reinstall and then actually sign out and sign back in then redo my settings I think then it worked.

Now its happening to me too :|

*edit ok I unlinked facebook from my foursquare then relinked it and now it seems to be working.

When someone posts on my wall, it now shows a "see friendship" thing that you can click and then it shows all of the posts you have made with that person back and forth. :hmm:

I just deleted this one woman who worked at a place I interned for two years ago. Not only have I not spoken to her since, but she didn't respond to my request for help in getting work at the place. So what was the point on keeping her as an FB friend?

Other than that, I don't delete my friends. Even though I should, because there are too many I don't even say happy birthday to! :shifty:

^ It is! I just thought my eyes were doing weird things again. :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom