All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DO you have to actually be in college to use the Facebook? I won't be in college until January.

And, it sort of seems like ... well... I don't know it, so I won' t judge it....... yet....

Yeah, I hear you need a college email tha ends in .edu

When I get mine in a little while, I'll let you all know, if I remember

Sorry to bother you guys but can someone explain whether it's worth registering on it.
I'm in the UK but because it's an exchange Institution my Uni is listed. I've been urged to sign up by a couple of Yanks I'm living with. Should I bother?

tarquinsuperb said:
Sorry to bother you guys but can someone explain whether it's worth registering on it.
I'm in the UK but because it's an exchange Institution my Uni is listed. I've been urged to sign up by a couple of Yanks I'm living with. Should I bother?

Sure, why not? What's the worst that could happen? Find other U2 lovers? LOL

You're able to disable your account if you don't want it anymore, so not a huge deal. :D

shaynar said:
finally both obsessions combined!!!

Shayna Rogozinsky
University of Toronto

(we have a u2 facebook group, but it's really sad)

I totally agree!!!

There's a couple U2 facebook groups too, and I think I'm the one that posts the most, atleast on one of them. The other one is called "There should be more U2 fans in college." I'm the only interference member, but I think I may have created 2 more blue crack addicts. :crazy:

Lemon3 said:

Sure, why not? What's the worst that could happen? Find other U2 lovers? LOL

You're able to disable your account if you don't want it anymore, so not a huge deal. :D

Cheers I'll sort it out. I just wasn't sure because there isn't really an equivalent in the UK.

:bump: just got facebook yesterday

Guess I'll haveto post my last name won't I?

Ashley Wantland

TCU :rockon:

shaynar said:
finally both obsessions combined!!!

Shayna Rogozinsky
University of Toronto

(we have a u2 facebook group, but it's really sad)

ours only has 7 members including me :giggle:

facebook! i'm more addicted to it than the blue crack. i don't know why.

Meredith Ryan
Winchester High School (as soon as I actually get to college and they give me my email password it will be Trinity College Dublin)

I despise TheFacebook, and thankfully they just ruined it for all the current users there :lol:

icon2.gif
Roger has removed you from the spring cocktail party guest list
lightold.gif
Sandy has shaved her vagina.
icon26.gif
John has recently contracted genital herpes.
:drool: Robert has added 'socks' to his list of favourite things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom