All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it tells you there is no mayor when you check in, then you only need like 1 or 2 more checkins.

i went onto the webpage on my regular computer and read the rules. you need to have a picture posted too. so i uploaded one.

i read a foursqure post on my phone that said they will now let you know how many checkins you are behind the current mayor.

the campaign to become mayor at all my regular places starts today!

Well, people have always been and always will be stupid.

The internet just keeps coming up with new ways for them to reveal their stupidity. :wink:

i read a foursqure post on my phone that said they will now let you know how many checkins you are behind the current mayor.

I noticed it started doing that!

So anyone that checks into INO it will say they're like 40 days away from becoming mayor. :cool: :nerd:

mine was never down
acclaim.gif

Did you read the case of the chinese parents who let their baby starve to death because they were too busy taking care of their virtual baby? Just sayin'.

I'm not sayin' nothing. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go play my virtual pole dancing game. :applaud:

Did you read the case of the chinese parents who let their baby starve to death because they were too busy taking care of their virtual baby? Just sayin'.

What are you trying to say? :angry::shifty:

can't tell you how many times i've fed, cleaned up after and played with my happy pets while tiger just lies there on the arm of the couch :reject:

is setting it so absolutely no one can see you unless you have them friended still an option and i just can't find it? because i hate the best setting i could put it on being that friends of friends can still try to friend you. i don't like many people. people are stupid, especially the ones who don't get it when i reject their requests 10 times.

Go to your main profile and on your friends list box click the little pencil then 'change visibility settings'.

if you don't like many people, maybe facebook isn't the place for you :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom