All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
since you're all curious, i added my crazy aunt. hope she doesn't try talking to me or anything :lol:

73867842.jpg

jesus christ.

you know what shits me the most about this become a fan thing becoming like? i mean i know every time they change the slightest thing everyone bitches and moans and up pops a million groups demanding they change it back. but when it was become a fan, you used to be able to comment on it, so if someone became a fan of something, you could comment on it. now, you can't.

maybe i should just get a life?

you know what shits me the most about this become a fan thing becoming like? i mean i know every time they change the slightest thing everyone bitches and moans and up pops a million groups demanding they change it back. but when it was become a fan, you used to be able to comment on it, so if someone became a fan of something, you could comment on it. now, you can't.

maybe i should just get a life?
no, that shits me off like you wouldn't believe.

So facebook seems to be slowly sneaking changes in here and there. I thought I was going crazy because I'd go back to my news feed periodically and there will be posts at the top that were already like a few hours old. But it looks like now when someone makes a new comment on a pic or something, it bumps it up at the top. Kind of like threads. :crack:

Facebook is acting for me today. I get onto my page and it shows 1 post in the News Feed.

Yeah, I haven't been able to view half of my friends' profiles and I keep seeing posts disappear. :der: Odd.

They merged my schools, work and interests and a few other things with pages.

Lo doodz.

I'm on Teh Facebooks, my name is Ellena Parsons. According to Teh Facebooks, I'm the only me on there. Go me.

I have a disturbing lack of U2 peeps, so do feel free to add me.

Waitress fired for gripe about tip on Facebook

Firing offenses included calling customers cheap, naming restaurant

updated 9:47 a.m. PT, Mon., May 17, 2010

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A North Carolina waitress is out of a job after griping on her Facebook page about the $5 tip she got from a couple who sat at their table for three hours. The waitress says the customers kept her at work an hour after she was supposed to clock out.

The Charlotte Observer reported Monday that 22-year-old Ashley Johnson felt slighted after waiting on the couple at Brixx Pizza.

So she blasted the couple on Facebook, calling them cheap and mentioning the restaurant by name.

I deleted my facebook a few weeks ago... pretty crazy. I get random text messages from people like, "what happened to your facebook?!??!"

:crack:

I really haven't had much desire to go back. It's been a wild ride, but it had to end. Guess I'm just burnt out on the whole thing; started to feel a bit voyeuristic, IMO.

Who knows what I'll do now. It's like a whole new world has opened up to me... :eek:

:drunk:

I'm on Facebook and have creaated a U2 group for collectors

Hi there

I have created a new blog about U2. In the last few years I have been focus in collecting U2 itinerary books. What the hell is that? Take a look at my blog first entry and you will discover this amazing books the band and the staff use while they are on the road.

U2 ITINERARY BOOKS

In addition I have created a facebook group where you can be informed on any updates on the blog and see pictures, share comments, buy/sell/Trade itinerary books, .... I invite you to join both the facebook group. We are already 65 members and growing !!

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

I hope you like it

popbcn

what is with this shit where you click 'like', but instead of a page coming up you get dragged to some other website where it's just a list of things to like?

do i need more of a life? that's the real question here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom