All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great idea!

but seriously. arizona will start up with mega millions on sunday. so i may be mega millions dan next week.

fuckity fuck

my crazy aunt friended me yesterday, i so don't want to say yes. and my mom friended my uncle, i can feel the noose slowly tightening.

i hope my mom doesn't think it's a good idea to send me a friend add

i'm not worried about any of the content on my page. i just don't like the idea of family sending me friend adds cause they are all crazy :down:

Then I say take a stand, ignore their request, and steel yourself for potential drama.

But rise above it, for you are Powerball Dan, and do not have to answer to crazy relatives.

It's easy to make 'lists' and put certain people in different lists. Then if you dont want a specific group of people say reading your status update, you can click the little lock icon when you go to post a status and set who you want or dont want to be able to see that status or post. You can even just type in individual people. I've got an Interference list, so that if I post about Interference I just set it so that my Interference friends can see what I say. No point in my family or other friends having to ask me what 'blue crack' is. lol.

You're so smart, Sicy! Occasionally there's a comment I want to make, but then I'm afraid a certain person or people will read it and I refrain from posting. Then I post on the forum :)

for all you FACEBOOKERS

So I just happened to see that there was no group created for the best live performance all time by a band so i took some time and created a group called u2 live at slane castle

join the group if youd like !

join and show gene simmons and kiss that they couldn't even dream of performing a show like this !

Facebook is acting on me today. I click both links to view my profile and it goes onto my live feed. :angry:

That's a good idea, to set up two different accounts!

I thought so too, but it blew up on my face because I had already gotten most of my friends on my old account, and it became a hassle to have to keep logging off/on on my blackberry between the two accounts. So I ended up going back to one account. :reject:

I just put more people on my ignore list. :D

why do they have to be such wankers and change little things. now instead of 'becoming a fan', which was fine, it's 'like' this and 'like' that.

looks stupid.

idiots.

Some girl from Interference added me a couple of weeks back and I accidently pressed ignore. I can't remember her name, so if you read this, I apologize.

Sincerely

Jonathan Puntervold

Geez, it's crazy how big facebook has gotten... Reading my old posts is quite the trip down memory lane. Doesn't seem like I've been apart of the blue crack for this long :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom