Alberta Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, I'm in Cowtown too eh. Are you kidding, there are tons of fans here, but they are just shy aboot it.
This thread is very old, but I thought I'd tell you that you are not the only one.

RUN Amigone RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cujo=:coocoo:

You might find him on your front lawn one day trying to offer his "psychic" powers. Stay away. He's a scary boy who thinks he's just your average space cowboy.

By the way, Cujo is the air guitar champion of Canada. Ask him. He'll play you a song.

Well did you enjoy my song?

Yes, I am in fact the air guitar champion of Canada...
maybe someday I'll be good enough to visit Mandy Manor... I hear they serve good perogies there.

AH, cowtown. See Ah'm frum the big cityah, so we don't get tuh see that many reals cows here.

Don't people in Alberta hate people from T.O.?

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
Don't people in Alberta hate people from T.O.?

For the most part... but I don't. Having lived in other places I tend to associate myself with more of an eastern mentality than that of redneck Alberta. I consider myself Canadian rather than limiting my residence to one province or region.

I live near (and soon to be in) Edmonton.....cujo's right about the many U2 fans around Alberta....tons of em.....just not all of them know about this board.

Were you there when they Rocked the Chuck for Popmart... damn it I missed out on that one...

I missed out too. I became the fan I am today a little bit after the big show "rocked the chuck". I kicked myself hard for missing that one.

I'm in the eighteen to twenty range and I know lot's... Canada probably has the most devout U2 fans. I think Calgary was the first Elevation show to have multiple dates... so there must be some fans here right?

cujo said:
I'm in the eighteen to twenty range and I know lot's... Canada probably has the most devout U2 fans. I think Calgary was the first Elevation show to have multiple dates... so there must be some fans here right?

I found one today! A girl I work with likes them :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom