Achtung Baby @ the Urbana Sweet Corn Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gymewould

Babyface
Achtung Baby, one of the midwest's best U2 tribute bands will be performing a special one hour show at the Urbana Sweet Corn Festival on Friday, August 28 from 6-7pm. The early time makes it a great opportunity to bring the whole family out and experience the greatest songs of U2 up close and personal.

The festival is free. We'll be on the stage at the corner of Broadway & Water in Downtown Urbana. Check out this site for more details www.urbanabusiness.com/downtown/sweetcorn.html

Hope to see you there!

You guys were great! I didn't get a chance to stop by afterwards, but it definitely won't be the only time I come out to see you!! I was particularly impressed with "Bono's" moves. He must've really studied the real thing very hard, down to the fingertips even :up:. I loved WTSHNN. Excellent excellent :yes:

thanks for coming out! we had a great time and were thankful the weather cooperated. the next show is Friday, September 11 at the Canopy Club. we'll be celebrating the launch of the 360 tour with lots of great tunes! spread the word!

Back
Top Bottom