A Snowbunny, PopAngel and a Punk Walk Into A Bar In London, & You're All Invited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which dates work for you?

• July 6-8th

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • July 13-15th

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • July 20-22th

• July 27-29th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too late for me to join the party? 'Cause, you know, VP really likes me and would want me to be there. :wink:

The 13th-15th sounds good. But have car and passport, will cross the border anytime for a good time. :wink:

By the way, for those thinking of flying in to Detroit (formally known as Metro Airport, or DTW) and needing a ride across the border: I live in the Detroit area. I could take up to three people with me. If you don't mind a smallish car. :wink:

And once again, with feeling: You do not need a passport to cross the U.S.-Canada border by car until 2008. You will need to bring your drivers license/photo ID and a certified birth certificate.

Last edited:
:bump:

I'm sorry to bump this thread up for a sucky reason, but unfortunately you're gonna have to count me out for the Slutfest. :sad: :sad:

Some shit has come up, and I won't have the money to afford it. I've already got 2 other trips planned for the year, and with this new unexpected crap, it will be impossible. I'm so sorry. I was really looking forward to it.

:sad:

ThoraSEB said:
:bump:

I'm sorry to bump this thread up for a sucky reason, but unfortunately you're gonna have to count me out for the Slutfest. :sad: :sad:

Some shit has come up, and I won't have the money to afford it. I've already got 2 other trips planned for the year, and with this new unexpected crap, it will be impossible. I'm so sorry. I was really looking forward to it.

:sad:

:hug: I'll make sure all the PGP girls raise a glass in your honour (or maybe more than one :wink: ) over the weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom