A New Long Beach/OC Meeting Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
The Auld Dubliner Irish Pub

Long Beach's very first authentic Irish pub imported directly from Dublin, Ireland. The Auld Dubliner offers authentic Irish fare, premium beers and spirits. Menu selections range from traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage, Beef Stew and Shepherd's Pie to Rack of Lamb and Grilled Salmon. Executive Chef Matt Hewitt, one of the top chefs in Los Angeles, has created traditional dishes from coastal and southern Ireland. Specializing in "The Perfect Pint," they feature Guinness Draught as one of the premium beers served on tap. Located at 71 South Pine Avenue. Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m., 562.400.4048

Doozer61 said:
The Auld Dubliner Irish Pub

Long Beach's very first authentic Irish pub imported directly from Dublin, Ireland. The Auld Dubliner offers authentic Irish fare, premium beers and spirits. Menu selections range from traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage, Beef Stew and Shepherd's Pie to Rack of Lamb and Grilled Salmon. Executive Chef Matt Hewitt, one of the top chefs in Los Angeles, has created traditional dishes from coastal and southern Ireland. Specializing in "The Perfect Pint," they feature Guinness Draught as one of the premium beers served on tap. Located at 71 South Pine Avenue. Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m., 562.400.4048

And you know this 'cause you inspected it for bugs???? :yikes:

i don't think it's open yet. I work about 5 blocks from there and have been waiting for opening day.

I can't wait to check it out at Happy hour!

Weeknights happy hour time is best for me. Does that work for everyone?

Hey is u2tech still around here? I know she lives in the area...

OK, OK, OK....here's the deal.

I just got off the phone with Eric Johnson, one of the three owners of Auld Dubliner. He was elated at the fact that his place is being looked at from all parts of the world via Interland. He said that the business does not generally take reservations, they would make accomodations for large groups of 10 to 30 persons....also, he was just granted his Liquor license today and it wont't be valid until May 1st.

He was very gracious and willing to handle a pre-planned gathering; all we have to do is remind him of "Interference.com"

So how about the second or third weekend in May???? 8th or the 15th...any thoughts on those dates????

:)

Last edited:
to quote that horrible Shakira song, "Whenever, Wherever"..

LOL

8th works for me. I think I have something going on the 15th.

Back
Top Bottom