A Fan Celebration/October 2004: Are you going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you be attending?

• YES!

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • No!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Not sure... but I'm really going to try to go.

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Heck no, it's not worth the journey. I'm saving my money for the tour!

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm curious to see how many people will be going to the convention...

please resond by voting in the Poll.

Thanks,

Joel

And while we're at it... I'd be curious to hear from those going if they'd like to see an exhibition of some of my U2 photos. I had my first showing of my pictures here in Idaho about six weeks ago and I know it's a ton of work and time and a bit of expense to put it together, and I'd need to know that it's something a LOT of people would want to see.

otto

Last edited:
Mr. BAW and I have bought our tickets...yes, we will be there! :up:

And it would awesome to see your photos Otto!

I voted yes. The only thing that would keep me from going is that Steve's birthday is that week, so I might either go to Nevada to celebrate or do something here. I'm going to try to do the birthday thing the following weekend, which is closer to the actual birthday. I'll know more later, after my insane summer settles down.

edit: and YEAH! I'd love to see the photos!

My tickets are on my dresser :D So yes I'm going :hyper: I didn't vote (aol) so count an extra yes to your list!

Otto I'd love to see your stuff in person! :yes:

I am going and I would love to see your pictures in person Otto. Your pictures have helped me and my band in re-creating U2's wardrobe for our tribute band. THANK YOU!!!!

Ottofilm said:
And while we're at it... I'd be curious to hear from those going if they'd like to see an exhibition of some of my U2 photos. I had my first showing of my pictures here in Idaho about six weeks ago and I know it's a ton of work and time and a bit of expense to put it together, and I'd need to know that it's something a LOT of people would want to see.

otto

Absolutely, Otto, I'd LOVE to see your display in LA! I should bring one of your prints I recently bought to have you autograph in person! I want to absorb as much U2 as possible Oct 10th! Hope to see you there!
Karen S.-Ocean Beach/San Diego

Is there any Pre-show VIP ticket packages left?

Of course I'll be there. Hey April, you and BC need to move to Southern Cali. You know y'all want to :wink: Oh yea! For everyone that's attending, what dates will you be there? I would like to know about how long I'm staying over for. :)

Carek1230 said:
Hope to see you there!
Karen S.-Ocean Beach/San Diego

Woo hoo! Another San Diegan! :hyper:

I'll be there selling items from my site U2mart.com. Look forward to meeting as many fans as I can! Cleveland was a blast last year....I hope CA will be just as fun!

See you all soon! Stop by my booth to say 'hi'. :))

thanks,

Pat

ps. will be flying in fri night so I'm wondering what ...if anything people are planning for that fri night??

The list so far...

Ok class, listen up for the roll-call. I've combed through both threads to compile a list of everyone who says that they are going. There were a few maybes so let's hope they show up :happy:

Abel
AdamsPoptart
adamswildhoney
agentmissa (and sister)
Allegra
angel_of_L.A.
arw9797
Mr. BAW
Mrs. BAW
Beezd26
Bono B. Jones (with band)
BonoFox1
bonosgirl84
Carek1230
Cleasai (and brother possibly)
Edgette
Elvis (will have a table)
Icelle
ILuvLarryMullen
Martha (and Niece)
oktobergirl
Ottofilm1 (will have a table)
Stories for Boys (will have a table)
U2mart.com (will have a table)

Elvis is now unable to attend so I will be going in his stead. I'll be at the BP Fallon thing and roaming around, hoping to score some goods, and will definitely be attending the Elevation USA show, so make sure to say hi!!

agentmissa said:
24 isn't bad. Enough for a good time. Think there will be a larg turn out from the "real world?"

I think so...we can probably also count on seeing some of the Yahoo midwest group who might not post here.

It will be a blast no matter what! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom