7th annual inTO the Heart U2 Fan Fest // Nov 5, 6 & 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We've hatched the plot for ITH 2009!
Just a little hit between the legs of the 360 Tour:
inTO the Heart | Facebook

FESTIVAL LAUNCH PARTY::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Thursday, November 5
PJ O’Briens Irish Pub (39 Colborne Street, Toronto)
7pm-10pm
No Cover

U2 SONGBOOK ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Friday, November 6, 2009
Tattoo Rock Parlour (567 Queen St West, Toronto)
Doors 8pm
Show 8:30-11pm
Cover $15

"3:33" THREE TRIBUTE BANDS // THREE ERAS ::::::::::::::::::
Saturday, November 7, 2009
The Great Hall (1087 Queen St West, Toronto)
Doors 8pm
Cover $20

ITH 2009 gives you not one, not two, but 3:33 featuring Special Guest Speaker from the Stephen Lewis Foundation, Live Auction, Door Prizes, Commentary from Toronto DJ Legend, Don Berns and more!

9:00 pm VERTIGO does U2 in the 00s
10:30pm DESIRE does U2 in the 80s
12:00 am ELEVATION does U2 in the 90s with a complete front-to-back album performance of Achtung Baby!

JUSTICE NOT CHARITY:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
ITH continues its tradition as a not-for-profit event with proceeds to benefit the Stephen Lewis Foundation and their crucial 300 on-the-ground projects in Africa working to help women, orphans, grandmothers and people living with HIV/AIDS. (Stephen Lewis Foundation)

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This is the place to get all the latest news, photos, updates and more. See the U2 Quilt coming together, learn about Bono's praise for Stephen Lewis, get the MySpace links for the U2 Songbook bands and more!
inTO the Heart | Facebook

TWITTER :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Follow us on Twitter @intotheheart

HOST HOTEL :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The Strathcona Hotel (60 York Street) is offering special ITH rates of $125 CDN for standard and $145 CDN for executive rooms. Please call the hotel directly at 1-800-268-8304 or 416-363-3321 and quote promo code: inTO the Heart U2 Fan Festival or book online. Must book by October 23!
https://reservations.ihotelier.com/istay.cfm?hotelid=10245&RatePlanID=549724

We hope to see you November 5, 6 and 7 in Toronto! 'Cause you know I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy that nite! :D

The ITH Committee

Sounds great! Will be there for the 7th for sure, try for the 6th also, but unsure at this point. Looks like those there will get to hear "ACROBAT" live...thats good indeed (hear that setlist-thread people).
Cheers,

Looking forward to this :hyper: Especially after hearing Elevation do all of AB a couple years ago... but also looking forward to hearing stuff from the other 90s albums as well *cough*POP*cough* :wink:

like discotheque in full costume? nah...they're too chicken.

:lol: No, not expecting anything like that! More like Please/Gone/Mofo - let's be realistic here :wink:

It'll be interesting to hear the other bands as well, I'd never heard of either of them before now :)

:love: thanks for posting in here as well, i'm sure the ITH committee doesn't mind at all as it is, well, a gathering :)

ITH is an awesome get together for all fans and friends and the group of folks who organize this event deserve major kudo's for the time and efforts they put into this festival. i can only imagine the dedication it takes. :applaud:

i've been lucky enough to go in 2007 and what i experienced there was nothing short of lasting memories of great folks & a sense of community among people whom i've just met and those who i was able to reunite with. i fell in love with the city and was exposed to a group of exceptional artists and musical talent that simply floored me.

it's all about the feeling... and the memories and i can tell you that to this day when i think of ITH 2007 i have those same feelings and nothing but wonderful memories. i'm saddend to say that this year i just can't swing the costs; and i know that i'm going to miss out on what looks to be a stellar year for ITH.

to the artists participating in U2 Songbook.... this is your show. have fun with it!

to Vertigo, Desire and Elevation.... rock the f*ck on!!! it's going to be an amazing night full of U2ey goodness! :rockon: i want to hear you all the way in NJ!

to my friends who are attending.... i will miss you dearly this year and i hope that you double your superhappyfuntimes on my behalf. muah! :kiss:

and again to the ITH committee.... you all are amazing folks! GREAT JOB!!! michelle... big hug goes out to you :hug:

4051564082_5eb7029d2f_o.jpg

i posted this in the gatherings thread, but i'll post here as well...

:love: thanks for posting in here as well, i'm sure the ITH committee doesn't mind at all as it is, well, a gathering :)

ITH is an awesome get together for all fans and friends and the group of folks who organize this event deserve major kudo's for the time and efforts they put into this festival. i can only imagine the dedication it takes. :applaud:

i've been lucky enough to go in 2007 and what i experienced there was nothing short of lasting memories of great folks & a sense of community among people whom i've just met and those who i was able to reunite with. i fell in love with the city and was exposed to a group of exceptional artists and musical talent that simply floored me.

it's all about the feeling... and the memories and i can tell you that to this day when i think of ITH 2007 i have those same feelings and nothing but wonderful memories. i'm saddend to say that this year i just can't swing the costs; and i know that i'm going to miss out on what looks to be a stellar year for ITH.

to the artists participating in U2 Songbook.... this is your show. have fun with it!

to Vertigo, Desire and Elevation.... rock the f*ck on!!! it's going to be an amazing night full of U2ey goodness! :rockon: i want to hear you all the way in NJ!

to my friends who are attending.... i will miss you dearly this year and i hope that you double your superhappyfuntimes on my behalf. muah! :kiss:

and again to the ITH committee.... you all are amazing folks! GREAT JOB!!! michelle... big hug goes out to you :hug:

Wow, a better endorsement we could not have asked for :applaud: Thanks Cari, you will be missed this year!! :hug:

I merged the thread from the tour forum over here, I think its just getting buried there.

Have fun to all who are going!

Back
Top Bottom