7 Years Of Zoo Station?! // Friday in Reno // Saturday in SF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skott100

Acrobat
Join us for our 7th Anniversay weekend as we cross state lines to bring The Complete U2 Experience to Reno, NV and back to our own backyard in San Francisco's Sunset District.

ZOO STATION

Friday, April 24
THE UNDERGROUND
555 E. Fourth St.
Reno, NV

Saturday, April 25
BLACKTHORN TAVERN
834 Irving St.
San Francisco, CA

Come celebrate Zoo Station's 7th Anniversary with a home town gig at one of our favorite (and smallest) stages!

So anyone going to Saturday's show? I might go if I can make Jim drive since I hate the city. lol.

Sicy, this particular venue is perfect for people who hate driving to/in SF. All you have to do is get on 280 which takes you straight on to 19th avenue for about 2 miles, and then all you do is turn right on Irving and drive 9 short blocks. No downtown. No one-way streets. No hassle. Parking can be a bit of a challenge, but the neighborhood is very very safe and low-key.

Thanks for that info Skott. I miss you guys, so I am at the point where I will sacrifice my city phobia for you. Feel special. :lol: :wink:

I think next time you guys should play somewhere to give sicy a real test of driving in SF :) ;)

All you have to do is get on 280 which takes you straight on to 19th avenue for about 2 miles, and then all you do is turn right on Irving and drive 9 short blocks. No downtown. No one-way streets. No hassle.

Yeah, it really is that easy!
Just keep your fingers crossed that all the traffic lights on 19th avenue will be green!

a real test of driving in SF

And where would that be?

Slim's is practically besides the freeway as well.

A couple pics from last night. More on Facebook.

Was a blast!

Justin, Miri, Me, Deb
IMG_5127.jpg

IMG_5150.jpg

IMG_5138.jpg

IMG_5128.jpg

IMG_5140.jpg

IMG_5135.jpg

IMG_5143.jpg

IMG_5145.jpg

This one is begging to be photoshopped :mac:

IMG_5146.jpg

Thanks to all who helped us celebrate last night from the members of Zoo Station, and the local distributors of Jameson who surely made out like bandits. The 3rd set is still a blur...

Well then, let me remind you that the 3rd set was just plain mean. A tragedy called the unfortunate death of a dancer. A killer.

FYI Miri and I scraped up our last few bucks to buy you guys a round... :lol: That's love right there.

:weekend:

Hehehe, saw this smilie and knew I just had to use it!
But, uhm, well, uh, yeah, as far as the above goes, was long overdue for me to do that to show my appreciation :reject:

Back
Top Bottom