2U at McGinty's in Silver Spring, Maryland - Sept 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, there is a chance that I might be doing my first 100 mile ride on Sept 2 :yikes: so if that is the case we will have to miss this one. Stay tuned! :uhoh:

:scream: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

once again, i am leaving town on the first -- flying to SanFran for a wedding.

would LOVE to go at some point in the future. please keep me updated.

We still don't know for sure, it all depends on how the weather shapes up.....I'd say it's likely we will not be there though. Will let you know if that changes. Next time for sure though! :yes:

UPDATE: It's looking more and more like we WILL be going. It's one thing to ride 100 miles, it's quite another to ride it in torrential rain and wind! :yikes:

Utoo, hope you're planning on being there! Irvine, I wonder if I will EVER meet you?

I might stop by for a bit (if the weather holds up). Will try to introduce myself if I recognize anyone.

Woo-hoo! I'm glad it's looking like you guys will make it, Mrs. Edge! And ntalwar, it'll be great to meet you. I'm almost certainly going. My wife is going to come this time, as are a few friends. Not sure what I'll be wearing (so I'm recognizable)...though I think I have a nice and goofy picture of me up on the member's photos thread, wherever that thread has gotten to...

I am absolutely MORTIFIED by this, but it looks like we aren't going to be joining you after all. :( It seems that the rain is supposed to taper off in the area where we are doing this ride, and since we paid around $100 non refundable to do this ride, we are going to take our chances.

I'm really sorry! I hope we'll see you again before long.

I'll be there & think I might show up in my red Spain bull shirt---nice and easy to find!

I hope y’all have fun tonight, I’m swimming down here in Richmond and won’t make it up tonight :wave:

Hallo, all! We didn't end up meeting up with anyone---don't know if anyone else from Blue Crack made it to the show. The night was pretty good. Most notably, there was a new Bono! If you want a review, let me know & I'll email one. :wink:

I'll try to make it next time- the lousy weather and trip packing kept me away. I'm surprised to hear about the new singer. I've seen them a couple times in the past - really interesting.

Back
Top Bottom