2nd Annual PLEBA Convention (that non-plebans are welcome to attend) - who's going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rono~one of us coordinators might be "stopping by" chicago to pick up people from the airport to come...(heh, so it's a few hours out of the way...no biggie ;))...both will, if necessary. if picking you up means you can come, you're all set :).

to everyone else~i've been seeing some posts about the june thing. this is different! so make sure you've got everything straight!

bc~we're thinking of getting a "man room" so that they can retreat somewhere if we're scaring them ;)...so male interferencers, don't be afraid to come! you'll have somewhere to run away to!

i'm excited more people can come! keep letting us know, everyone! :hyper:

Stories for Boys said:
rono~one of us coordinators might be "stopping by" chicago to pick up people from the airport to come...(heh, so it's a few hours out of the way...no biggie ;))...both will, if necessary. if picking you up means you can come, you're all set :).

to everyone else~i've been seeing some posts about the june thing. this is different! so make sure you've got everything straight!

bc~we're thinking of getting a "man room" so that they can retreat somewhere if we're scaring them ;)...so male interferencers, don't be afraid to come! you'll have somewhere to run away to!

i'm excited more people can come! keep letting us know, everyone! :hyper:

I will go to my travel agent to get more info,......
:hyper:

Stories for Boys said:

O_O Virgins... prepare to meet.... GUUUUUUUYSSSSSSS! (10 points to anyone who can tell me where that's from :) )

:lol: I would hate to be a male at this thing... well maybe not... a bunch of beautiful women being silly... that might be kind of fun... lol *stops*

But yes! please come! :yes:

Yeah, I could go to Chicago... well... if I get you you're going to have to stay at my house for a night = approval from my mama cos I'm a young'un and stuff? So.. yeah.
Actually it'd be better if people could take the train from Chicago to South Bend cos that's about 3 hours off my travel time... but if you don't know the system I don't want you to get all lost and stranded :)

AND you'd be going to Cedar Point whether you like it or not :D
anyway
people are coming, this is so exciting!

Oh, the South Shore -- that's easy. I do it all the time. And I live in South Bend, so if anyone needs a place to stay...my mom's cooking kicks ASS. :yes:

cause he knows he's gonna have fun when he comes :sexywink:

seriously though...you've met some of us...we're not that crazy...we'll only be slightly more potent when in combination :wink:

Kristie said:
ooo more elizabeths!

I'm far too excited for this gathering.
:hyper:

i should've replied to this earlier...

THE BABY AINT MINE!!!

lol-- i dont know what it is with me and babies lately...but i said something to college friends that got them thinking i was prego...and then at work i've been assigned to the sex ed show all week...and now i come back to this thread and see someone else thinks i've got a bun in the oven...BUT I DONT!!

anyway

i found out that we have a wedding July 19 in NC. It's Ed's friend from college, not mine. We're not thrilled but feel obligated to go.

So I am aiming for the fan thing in June. When is that? Don't make in June 7-8. I plan to be in Long Island for other music related stuff that weekend...

you should come, EP...and get some more male interferencers to come too...it'll be a grand ol' time...

PaleBlueDot said:
And I live in South Bend, so if anyone needs a place to stay...my mom's cooking kicks ASS. :yes:

ditto :)
well, the south bend thing, least when I'm not at school...
my mom's cooking isn't really anything fantastic :sexywink:

Kristie said:
Yeah, I could go to Chicago... well... if I get you you're going to have to stay at my house for a night = approval from my mama cos I'm a young'un and stuff? So.. yeah.
Actually it'd be better if people could take the train from Chicago to South Bend cos that's about 3 hours off my travel time... but if you don't know the system I don't want you to get all lost and stranded :)

AND you'd be going to Cedar Point whether you like it or not :D
anyway
people are coming, this is so exciting!

:lmao: I am probably older than your mother,.... :reject:

So will there be a room for old people at Cedar Point ? :lol:

BTW, i still checking for flights ect,....and looking for a train from Chicago to South Bend website,.......:wave:

i know that if I could go, I could get another guy (DiGi) to come, too, but he will be at the wedding thing with me...dammit.

maybe the wedding will be called off if someone called the bride and told her some things the groom did in college. Not saying I know anything. I might.

:shifty: eliz...do what you have to do :shifty:

rono~it's called the "south shore line"....i've taken it several times to get into and out of chicago from kristie's...the 1st pleba convention for example.

if enough ppl will be flying into//arriving in chicago and taking the south shore, i can swing by kristie's and help with transportation from there to cedar point then cleveland.

and we would LOVE for everyone possible to be able to come! all ages and genders WILL have a blast, guaranteed!

rono:
http://www.nictd.com/schedule/schedule.html
For the south shore :yes:
it's $9.50 one-way from Randolph Street to the South Bend airport, which is what you'd be on... it's a commuter train, like a 2 hour trip...

If enough people fly into chicago, remember you'll probably have to stay a night in South Bend cos I think we're leaving early in the morning... I might refer you to Dot's house :sexywink:

mainly cos I don't know if my mom would be cool with me going "oh, by the way, x number of people of all ages and genders are going to be here tonight, do you mind?"
:huh:

:hug:

Last edited:
so in other words....flights should arrive on the wednesday if you guys are catching a ride with them/us...just to clarify ;)

:hug: can't wait! :hyper:

Salome said:
hey Rono,
keep me posted on the flight schedules

:up:
Do you have plans to go ?

Anyway, the cheapest is air Italia with 598 Euro but the strange thing is, this plane goes via Milan. A other option is a direct flight for about 630 Euro, and the search continues,...:)
This Incl. airport tax.

Salome said:
well, I can't go because of some other stuff

I love to be kept up to date though

:rolleyes:

salome, you should go, you could talk about and :drool: over :adam: there :sexywink: :p

unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to go either :shrug:

ABEL said:
unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to go either :shrug:
yes, so, my excuse is that I live in the netherlands
and I have about 4 vacation days to spend this year except for my holiday

what's yours?

:tongue:

hippy said:

I don't see how this is a problem :sexywink:

Does that mean you don't want to spend your vacation time with beautiful women? :D

Only old single men seems to be intrested in a trip from the Netherlands to the USA. :sad:

well...rono...you should just steal people and put them in your suitcases...salome...you should be bending over backwards to come :mad: :sexywink:...

:hug: we understand if you can't come, we're just giving you a hard time...

Rono said:

Only old single men seems to be intrested in a trip from the Netherlands to the USA. :sad:
well, I'm single, from the netherlands and almost old :D

but the US isn't on my things to do list this year
move the convention to Australia at the end of the year and I'm game

Salome said:
yes, so, my excuse is that I live in the netherlands
and I have about 4 vacation days to spend this year except for my holiday

what's yours?

Well, my excuse is.....no $$$$ :banghead:

My brother's having a baby in May, so I'll be making a trip to NYC to visit them sometime after the baby is born, and my friend is getting married in Floriday later this year, so I have to save $$ for both of those events. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom