2nd Annual PLEBA Convention (that non-plebans are welcome to attend) - who's going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I buy the tickets at Meijer at home they're like 20-something, if I remember right.

Could be wrong though.

Shannon - thou shalt go. :)

Here's a map for all who are unfamiliar with cedar pointage:
cedar point is the star
and Cleveland is obviously the dot that says "Cleveland"

Attachments

• cedarpoint.jpg
    cedarpoint.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 81
well, i don't think it's a good idea to post information about our whereabouts, along with dates etc where anybody can see it. if anyone else wants the information, that's why we're compiling an email list...we'll get group emails going once we know who's going. in the mean time, either you guys can wait til we get the group emails, or pm/email either kristie or me...

remember to give us your addy's if you're planning on going! we need to get this list together so we can start planning more completely!

cheers :)

(twin, that :hmm: had better turn into an "i'm going"...)

Have fun there. Couldn't make it to the first meeting, can't make it to the second one. America's too far away.

:|

Stories for Boys said:
well, i don't think it's a good idea to post information about our whereabouts, along with dates etc where anybody can see it. if anyone else wants the information, that's why we're compiling an email list...we'll get group emails going once we know who's going. in the mean time, either you guys can wait til we get the group emails, or pm/email either kristie or me...

remember to give us your addy's if you're planning on going! we need to get this list together so we can start planning more completely!

cheers :)

(twin, that :hmm: had better turn into an "i'm going"...)

:yes:

Since Stories mentioned this in another thread, I just wanted to say that I would attend this year but I'm going to be out of the country this summer. Sorry, guys! :( I hope you all have a blast, though!

And there's always next year, right? :)

of course, giant lemon...no need to apologize...and there will be a next year, and we hope you can make it then! keep sending us your emails, girls (and boys?)...you won't want to miss it!

well, i am back from belize. i live about 2 hrs away from cleveland and i love cedar point! it's where i went on my first upside-down rollercoaster...the corkscrew!

i want to go!

i'll have to chat with ed though. we have 3 weddings this summer and a baby that will be born. we may only be able to do a day trip up to the HOF.

but that should be a good day nonetheless!

lol its okay! ive been counting for June 14!!!

ahh this summer is going to rule....U2 fan celebration...pleba convention...irish festivals....coldplay concert....
if only a U2 concert was somewhere in there. lol

i cannot wait! :)

~Katelyn

I'm going to the fan thing in June *if* I get my act together and plan the trip. I'm like twelve hours from Cleveland so it's not like I just get in the car and go. Damn. This sounds like fun.

If I am able to come, my friend Matt might be coming along.

*pause*

We'd be the end of him, wouldn't we? :shifty: :laugh:

Well I don't think I am going to be able to make the fan celebration in June as I will just be getting back from vacation, so put me down for the PLEBA convention! If I have any money left over from Disney :sigh: ... I might just make it to Cleveland! :hyper:

cmeu289@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom