2nd Annual PLEBA Convention (that non-plebans are welcome to attend) - who's going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, since I already had airplane reservations, I will be going. Scarletwine lives in OH, so we are going to get together and have some fun anyway. We will hit the Rock Hall, maybe do the Irish Fest, etc. If anyone is still interested in getting together, please PM one of us and we'll try to arrange something.

We can still have some U2 fun!!! :wink:

well that is disappointing :(

I live in Cleveland...so I'll be here, so will Katelyn(BonoInAKilt)...we'll be more than happy to hang with the few of you who are still able to come. I know for sure we are hitting the Irish Fest...I live not to far from it. This cool band The Prodigals and a U2 tribute band Zoo Station will be there! LM or Scarlet Wine, you could e-mail me at luna_13_1@yahoo.com and maybe we can exchange cell phone numbers and get together :)

Lori :mac:

So how many people will be there July 18-20? Still playing with the idea of going to Cleveland from New York... Anybody knows how long it takes to drive from NYC to Cleveland?

So the convention is definitely cancelled?I'll be in Cleveland sometime around that weekend anyway. Where are the people who are still coming going to go, and when? I would like to maybe meet up with you guys if posssible(and If I'm actually there that weekend- my travel plans are still indefinite). Please email me at mraso912@yahoo.com with info. Thanks!

Okay, I know the convention has been officially cancelled...but... There still are a few of us here in Cleveland that would like to get together. We were possibly thinking the Irish Festival in Berea would be a good place, as they will be having a U2 Tribute band. The Fest is Saturday June 19th at the Berea Fairgrounds...which is right off of I-71 (Bagley Road exit), very easy to find. I'm gonna try and be there Saturday evening...if anyone is in town and interested reply to this or e-mail me at luna_13_1@yahoo.com

There may be four of us there....BonoInAKilt, myself, Lemon Meringue, and Scarletwine.

Thanks,

Lori :mac:

Back
Top Bottom