2008 NYC Interference St. Patrick's Day Gathering - The Return

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NYC on St Paddy's Day might be just a bit too cold and way too crowded for me... Today my face and ears were completely numb from just crossing the street where my car was to where i work... :sigh:

But, i would definitely consider taking the train to spend the day with you guys... :D

Who is assigned to CONFIRM the date of the parade?

And, I suspect that also means he/she should see if UF is actually playing that weekend....

Then, BAW and I will engage in serious negotiations about this trip.....:giggle:

DaveC said:
If I do end up coming this year, you can be damn sure I'm going to predrink my face off at the hotel before I leave for a bar.

Just be sure not to pass out in your booth before the show ever starts. Unless of course, you have a terminal illness & your bruiser of a brother is there to ward off any photographers. :up:
:lmao:

Mr. BAW said:
Then, BAW and I will engage in serious negotiations about this trip.....:giggle:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :wink:

For the time being, Kelly & I should be on the "Definately Want to Attend" list. Whether we make it to the "Definately Will Attend" list is going to require a little more research, i.e. airline prices, hotel prices(!!!), vacation availability, etc.

Mr. BAW said:
Who is assigned to CONFIRM the date of the parade?

And, I suspect that also means he/she should see if UF is actually playing that weekend....

:shifty:

stpats1.jpg

stpats2.jpg

:hyper:

We're in a real gray area...seems like NYC comes too fast following Toronto and Xmas....honestly, not looking good right now...:shrug:

Its the days that kill us...Thursday or Friday to arrive, Saturday party with the UF which leads into a Sunday morning sleep-in..then another 24+ hours until the parade and then Tuesday afternoon home...that's tough for a self-employed couple...

But the good news is that we planned on hitting NYC in June; a promise made to Son of BAW for his 21st birthday so two trips in 3 months, not a good plan...

Last edited:
Alright, I know I missed out on NYC last year and Toronto earlier this month, but I will try my hardest to make it for St. Paddy's Day next year. My financial situation has improved and it's looking increasingly likely each and every week.

I'm looking forward to it. :hyper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom