13 years old??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know that there are at least 14 yr olds on Interference, but they'll answer here on their own if they want to tell it someone.

I am not 13 but I thought this thread was cute so I just wanted to post to say so. It is nice to see all of our age groups get along. :wave: :hug: :wave:

my littlest sister is 14. I feel like maybe you guys should all be my little siblings :D
this reminds me of the age group differences between people at the U2 concerts I've been to, it's really cool.

well i was 16 when I started posting I believe and that is when i became a U2 fan...you guys are starting early!! well anyway yes I wanted to :wave: to this thread too!!

yertle-the-turtle said:
I'm fifteen. And ten days. :D

I think this is the first board I've been to where all the age groups get along without any trouble.

On a lot of the posts, it's hard to tell who's what age, and I think that's great. On Zootopia, there was a little of an age clash, and it wasn't as relaxing and nice there. that's why I'm here all the time

I'm 19 but I've been a U2 fan since I can remember cos My Dad used to play them all the time...now I'm a bigger fan than he is lol

Back
Top Bottom