1/26 boston u23d show - who's going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innominata8

War Child
my buddy catherine and i will be there! we're coming down from portland, maine. hope to see some interferencers there!! :) - chad

What are you talking about? The most I've seen hinting at an actual release is the poster in my local theater, give me the details and I'm so there haha.

hibricc said:
Note that the 8pm show is now sold out, so @u2 is directing fans to buy tix for the 6pm show, instead.
\

I just bought tickets for the 8pm show last night. Apparently, they released additional tickets recently.

I am seeing a premier tonight (1/18) at the Aquarium as well. Can't wait!!!!!

tripletmom said:
\

I just bought tickets for the 8pm show last night. Apparently, they released additional tickets recently.

I am seeing a premier tonight (1/18) at the Aquarium as well. Can't wait!!!!!

Enjoy the preview! Could you post back here about the sound level in the theater? I'm hoping to take my kids next weekend (they're 5 and 7), and want to know what to expect.... thanks!

hibricc said:

Enjoy the preview! Could you post back here about the sound level in the theater? I'm hoping to take my kids next weekend (they're 5 and 7), and want to know what to expect.... thanks!

I just got back- it was great but maybe too loud for a five year old-my kids are 5 and love U2 and I considered taking them but I think they are too young. Also, some of the visuals might be overstimulating for a little one.

- Hi all, Jono here.
We will be playing at the Hard Rock Cafe - Boston (In Fanueil Hall) at the after-party for the 1/26 showing of U23D. PArty starts at 9:30pm. Would like to meet any other Interference members (I am jmurf999), so come up and chat to the band after the gig! Would love to meet and place faces to usernames!

God Bless,
Jono, Soda, KJ and Dave Miracle Drug - The U2 Show
MiracleDrugTheU2Show.com

Parking suggestions?

Anybody have parking suggestions for Saturday? Decided to go ahead and bring my two young boys (despite tripletmom's advice - hope I don't regret it!), so I'd rather not be dragging them all over the city before and after the movie. Basically, I'm looking for a short walk to/from the car to the Aquarium. Is the Boston Harbor garage the closest? Anybody have directions? Thanks!

Note that we're not concerned about proximity to the @u2 party at the Hard Rock, since we're not going.

And don't bother to suggest the T - I think it rules for convenience, but my wife vetoed it. :(

Back
Top Bottom