Writer's Club Challange #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dianepm

Professional Insomniac
If I lived any more north I'd be in Quebec. But I
I have a question first:

Was that enough time or too much time or not enough time for you to come up with a story?

This is for all the Larry girls.

Larry, being the hot specimen of maleness that he is, has decided to spend the holidays in Canada. (although, why anyone would purposely go to Canada when it's cold is beyond me..). You and a bunch of your closest friends have decided to do the same thing. The snow is falling...the ski hills are...doing whatever ski hills do when the conditions are good.

Larry, unfortunately, is not a happy camper. He needs cheering up.

This can be from any POV and you can decide if he's got his "significant other" or not.

The deadline is Dec 31 11:59 pm Atlantic Time. (and it may be extended if requested seeing as no one will be sober than night..:D )

Have Fun!

I can't believe I missed the last one! I just got too busy! :madwife:

anyone remember the Writer's Club? I liked my chapter from that, maybe I'll re-work it.

Zooey!. Post the damn thing! (hehe..I really want do read it..:reject: )

The challange may have ended, but that doesn't mean you still can't post stories for it! It just means that we're on to the next one for the discussions and all that stuff.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE TAKING PART IN THE CHALLANGES PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

If you would like me to add your story to the Writer's Club Live Journal (see my hompage) could you please put it in the header so I know if I can do it or not.

*that above sentence proves that it's a good thing I have a beta:doh:*

I can't believe I missed the last one! I just got too busy! :madwife:

anyone remember the Writer's Club? I liked my chapter from that, maybe I'll re-work it.

Do you guys remember the story we started writing together? It was the 4 guys stuck in a cabin with 4 girls. I think DOL wrote the 1st chapter, I don't remember who wrote the 2nd chapter but it involved a mobster's wife, and I wrote the 3rd chapter. I did a search for it but can't find it anywhere and didn't save it on my computer. :doh: If anyone can find it, I'd be grateful.

No offense to the people of this thread, but the topic has been irking me for AGES now.

Can someone PLEASE edit that typo to ChallEnge????

Back
Top Bottom