Writers' Club - Challange #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dianepm

Professional Insomniac
If I lived any more north I'd be in Quebec. But I
Ok, I think it's time to get this started.

You have been given the glorious job of pizza delivery person. On your first day, you are sent to the studio where U2 are currently recording the new album. Bono being Bono wants a second (or quite possibly third) opinion on a song. What do you do once you're inside the studio?

Please put WC somewhere in the title of your story so we know it's part of the challange. Don't forget that it doesn't have to be an epic. (although if it sparks a story...go for it.)

Anyone can do it and don't feel like you have to. This is just all for fun.

The deadline for this is Nov 1, 2008.

Nov 1?! For some reason when we were talking I thought you said November 30. :lol:

:der:

Yes, I'm tired.

Might give this a bash though :D

Thanks for setting this up, Diane! :up:

Nov 1???...sigh...see what happens when I don't sleep! I ment Nov 30th.

*phew*!

Cancel panic stations... stand down from red alert... You're lucky I didn't spend the day at work writing. :lol:
(I was already late cos I was brainstorming in the shower.)

(.... No, I wasn't brainstorming naughty things. I just think a lot in the shower. :D )

I thought this was a hilarious idea until I realized what you mean with "WC".

Good luck to all of you. I'd take part if I wrote in English, but I don't.

Can't wait to read it, though.

I've been thinking about this..and who says it has to be in english? I'm sure there are other people on here who speak languages other than english. Sure, most of us won't be able to understand it, but that doesn't mean you can't do it. I'm sure there's a translator thingie on the internet somewhere.

^ oh darn, You disappoint us, Alisaura.:evil::giggle:

Sorry :wink:

I'm sure someone else will be plotting naughty things, never fear!

And internet translators are great if you want a laugh, but I wouldn't trust them to translate a story accurately... Depending on the language, maybe someone else around here could translate? :shrug:

Guess what, guys? I have a life again! And with the edited deadline (Nov 1st? :shocked: I can probably do Nov 30th!) I can probably throw something together! :scratch:

Thanks for putting this together Diane!

WARNING..WARNING..

This is your warning that there are only 15 (plus one hour because It's only 11 pm...:D) days left in the Writer's Club Challange No. 1!!!!!!!!!

You have until 11:59 pm (Atlantic Time) November 30th 2008 to post your stories. You can post them sooner if you wish.

Thank you...now go back to whatever you were doing.

Last edited:
By any chance, is this still going? 'Cause the deadline said November 1st... but it's November 15th now... :scratch:

If it is then I might be able to pull something outta my ass... :p haha.

Nov 1???...sigh...see what happens when I don't sleep! I ment Nov 30th.

You have until 11:59 pm (Atlantic Time) November 30th 2008 to post your stories. You can post them sooner if you wish.

Thank you...now go back to whatever you were doing.

I know...I confuse people...what can I say, it's a hobby..:D.

The deadline is Nov. 30th.

I'm almost afraid to ask what you can pull out of your ass.

^ Hahahaha. Yeah, after I posted that I saw what you wrote. My bad. :|

Hmm... yeah, it is bad if you ask what I can pull outta my ass. :yikes:

Thanks for the update though. :)

Back
Top Bottom