While My Guitar Gently Weeps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnnaSunset

Babyface
Hello guys! After reading a few amazing stories on here, I was inspired to do a fic also. I wrote fan fiction before but this is my first U2 story!

Summary: The brilliant L.A. girl loves her career but the rest of her life could use some improvement. Music has always been her passion, but what happens when things don't go as easy as she planned?
Rating: PG13: language, sensitive topics
Disclaimer: I do not own U2 (unfortunately). I also do not own the other musicians mentioned in my story.

If you don't believe there's a price
For this sweet paradise
Just remind me to show you the scars

While My Guitar Gently Weeps : Prologue

"Kristen, will you stop and listen to me?" he begged, his fingertips brushing her arm.

"What could you possibly say that I'd want to hear?" she demanded.

"I love you," he said in a broken voice.

"I don't love you," she answered coldly. "You were just convenient. A distraction, nothing more."

He stepped away from her like she'd just slapped him across the face. It was a cruel thing to say, but she didn't care.

The strains of self-doubt colored her thinking and she was not sure what to think. Not with all the crazy things that had happened to her.
The pressures of the album, the struggle not to fall in love, the shock of meeting her real father... It was just too much.

And now she lost her friend. More than a friend, actually.

It was over. Over before it even began.

Back
Top Bottom